Beat Makers>>>>>Producers

Im kinda in your point of view. I think I have a good ear for music. I just used to always record people and get they vocals good and clear.
Im still stuck on whats really the difference between the two! Like Producers, Instrumentals and beats. I Thought it all started with a beat machine for my one specific style or form or genre or error where i came from! Instrumentals being made with live music!?
Id say evolution! Everything gotta evolve! Otherwise it'll get born and out dated! I think with that said I like making beats. I aint going to say all my beats are hot but its a different sound when everything is starting to all sound the same and a like!!!!!!~
Check my post out on the two hooks I just did for someone and tell me what you think since you have a good ear! The videos are in my post!https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/music-genres/rap-hip-hop-r-b/%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-am-i-disrespecting-game-my-beats-instrumentals-ringtones-%241-19-a-441489/

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Thats what Im on!

Publishing company is also an option. Being your own publish company is cool when you know how to get down. But if you don't.....don't let the words "publishing company" be a cuss word in your mind. $$$$$$ verse fronting like you don't need one because they will own a percentage of your future classics.

Sometimes swallowing your pride and putting your career ahead of your beats is the answer to everything. Maybe the beats themselves are holding you back. Just a thought.

Random:

Somebody just asked to buy my login info because I don't post much anymore, lol.

... why would somebody want to be somebody else?

How much do you ask ?

I asked them why they wanted to buy my screen name but I haven't heard back from them.

I'm not going to sell my screen name.

They used to post on here quite a bit years ago. Had a pretty good rep too.

... I'm not sure what they're trying to accomplish.

Production is far more involved than emulating a beat from the radio with a cracked version of Fruity Loops, recording it in your closet, and mastering it in 5 minutes.

That is why I am a beatmaker.

I do not want to do all of the work that a producer does. Beatmakers like me have it so easy. I do not even see the value in trying to become a producer anymore. That would take an incredible amount of patience, learning, sacrifice, and perseverance.

I can make 50 beats by the time a producer finishes one song. I might make less money than a big name producer, but I can make more than a less known producer. Making a lot of beats just gives me more material to market. That is more fun for me.

I do not want to do all of the work that a producer does. Beatmakers like me have it so easy. I do not even see the value in trying to become a producer anymore. That would take an incredible amount of patience, learning, sacrifice, and perseverance.

I can make 50 beats by the time a producer finishes one song. I might make less money than a big name producer, but I can make more than a less known producer. Making a lot of beats just gives me more material to market. That is more fun for me.

:victory:

Word up.

Peace.

I like this forum...I honestly never truly knew the difference between the two terms. I'd like to be equally both...in the event my arms get chopped off...I'd be glad I'm still a producer...

There are many types of producers. Obviously a lot of producers are beatmakers. A few SUPERPRODUCERS who buy drum kits from me take pride in all the traditional forms of beatmaking, even though they're executive producers...

Back