Be a child for a sec

really well produced! i like the different sounds u used and the lead is awesome! keep it up

haha the title of this thread made me laugh.

Im not digging this...and not because I think it is poor or lacks quality. Its just not my type of music at all. From an attempted objective standpoint, this reminds me of some "friendlier" Ratatat stuff. You sound like you got a good ear for composing with the chords and the melodies. I would try to layer even more melodies since this is strictly an instrumental with no vocalist. This is some chill, upbeat stuff. Keep it up. Check out my track if you get a chance. Peace.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...my-best-trap-track-yet-its-bangin-f4f-467138/

haha the title of this thread made me laugh.

Im not digging this...and not because I think it is poor or lacks quality. Its just not my type of music at all. From an attempted objective standpoint, this reminds me of some "friendlier" Ratatat stuff. You sound like you got a good ear for composing with the chords and the melodies. I would try to layer even more melodies since this is strictly an instrumental with no vocalist. This is some chill, upbeat stuff. Keep it up. Check out my track if you get a chance. Peace.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...my-best-trap-track-yet-its-bangin-f4f-467138/

This is not going to a festival or club ( altough it can ).
It is not supposed to be any kind of music.
This is a job that i made for a specified mood..

But thx i appreciate it.

Last edited:
To be honest these type of beats aren't really my cup of tea, though from a production stand point this shit is dope AF, can't even lie. The only thing I think you need to work on, are the drums coming in on the second verse. If you got the time can you check out my shit and tell me what you think

To be honest these type of beats aren't really my cup of tea, though from a production stand point this shit is dope AF, can't even lie. The only thing I think you need to work on, are the drums coming in on the second verse. If you got the time can you check out my shit and tell me what you think

listening right now :)
thank you

I liked the chords and it is clear you have a nice ear for melodies, overall not my type of song but that's a personal thing. Keep it up.

Back