My Best Trap Track Yet. Its Bangin!!! F4F.

Hell yeah, this shit is bangin. I liked your snare roll and the drums were loud and sounded great on my speakers. I think some random muting throughout the beat would really set it off but this beat doesn't really need anything! Thanks for your feedback on my track.

Yo this is tight, I can hear Jeezy or TI on this one. Mix sounds clean. I would change the lead synth sound, but that's just me. Dope shit right here keep it up!

Hell yeah it's bangin'!

Only things I'd change is the synth thing around 00:14 - not the melody itself, I really like it. But the rhythm. It works the first time, but just a simple change in there would make it much better in a sec.

And this is prob. the first song I've heard where I actually like that "HEY!"-shout-stuff.

yo man,

i like your snare roll and the drums man, it has some original thing or sometin. mix sounds clean to me bruh, i would like to hear some rappers on this man. keep up the good work.

check out my beat here, lemme know what u think about it! :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...amos-boiz-hippy-dj-f4f-edm-trap-music-466839/
Appreciate the feedback man. Its all about trying to get a little better everyday. Ill check out your beat today dude.

Yo this is tight, I can hear Jeezy or TI on this one. Mix sounds clean. I would change the lead synth sound, but that's just me. Dope shit right here keep it up!
Yeah man, I wish, haha. Ive been sending my stuff out to a couple rappers but nothings popping off yet. Ill keep grinding.

Thanks for the feed from https://www.futureproducers.com/for...receive-feedback/first-upload-youtube-466633/

the melody on the saw is great, nice horns, bells vocals. the snare needs to be toned down. May be add a clap somewhere.
You think the snare is a little loud? Hmm. Thats interesting. Yeah some claps could def fit in here. Appreciate you returning the feed man.

Hell yeah it's bangin'!

Only things I'd change is the synth thing around 00:14 - not the melody itself, I really like it. But the rhythm. It works the first time, but just a simple change in there would make it much better in a sec.

And this is prob. the first song I've heard where I actually like that "HEY!"-shout-stuff.
Yeah, youre right. Variation is key in a genre where it is easy to sound repetitive.

Hell yeah, this shit is bangin. I liked your snare roll and the drums were loud and sounded great on my speakers. I think some random muting throughout the beat would really set it off but this beat doesn't really need anything! Thanks for your feedback on my track.
Yeah random muting would be cool but I figured that technique would be used better if those mute moments were decided by the rapper or engineer to accentuate a certain phrase in the verse. Thanks for the feed !!!

yo man,

i like your snare roll and the drums man, it has some original thing or sometin. mix sounds clean to me bruh, i would like to hear some rappers on this man. keep up the good work.

check out my beat here, lemme know what u think about it! :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...amos-boiz-hippy-dj-f4f-edm-trap-music-466839/
Appreciate the feedback man. Its all about trying to get a little better everyday. Ill check out your beat today dude.

Yeah man, I wish, haha. Ive been sending my stuff out to a couple rappers but nothings popping off yet. Ill keep grinding.

Thanks for the feed from https://www.futureproducers.com/for...receive-feedback/first-upload-youtube-466633/

the melody on the saw is great, nice horns, bells vocals. the snare needs to be toned down. May be add a clap somewhere.
You think the snare is a little loud? Hmm. Thats interesting. Yeah some claps could def fit in here. Appreciate you returning the feed man.

Hell yeah it's bangin'!

Yeah, youre right. Variation is key in a genre where it is easy to sound repetitive. Thanks for the feedback !

Last edited:
Yeah this goes I mean it's easy to say it's repetitive too but nobody rapping on it either.

So I mean that's something a lot of people don't take into consideration.

You could do drops, or tape stops etc. but at the same time the beat would be just fine as is IMO, you just need somebody on it which you should have no trouble with.

Yeah, but even though it REALLY does work, and a rapper prob would work on this, it wouldn't hurt to do minor changes. Remember that I'm givin my personal opinion/advice, no hatin' here.

EDIT: Thee3ternal is right.

Last edited:
LOL slow down man, that wasn't directed specifically at you or anybody in this thread.

I'm just pointing out that a lot of times people look at the beats and lose perspective of how it would sound with a rapper on it.

Some of the biggest songs you've ever heard are mad repetitive, it's just vocals on the track distract from that.

I think sometimes beats turn into pissing contests where it's like "lets see who can cram the most stuff into it" when that's not really what it should be about.

Most of the guys posting their music in here for feedback are to the point where they should be (IMO) trying to get artists on their stuff, and my point was if he added stuff or kept it just the same, either way he'd have no problem selling/finding somebody to jump on this beat.

It could have 1000 more variations, or 1 more variation, or be good enough just as is, that's all I'm saying.

GREAT post. And I do completely agree with you. And my response wasn't directly directed @ you either. Just the basic "i'm not complainin'" phrase I keep on using.

But I really do agree with your post.

Yeah this goes I mean it's easy to say it's repetitive too but nobody rapping on it either.

So I mean that's something a lot of people don't take into consideration.

You could do drops, or tape stops etc. but at the same time the beat would be just fine as is IMO, you just need somebody on it which you should have no trouble with.
Yeah! Not to harp on this more but if you ever listen to a professional rap instrumental without the vocals, a lot of times it does sound repetitive. Im really trying to break into the rap genre so I leave room for rappers to do their thing.

When Im making purely instrumental music Ill throw in the whole kitchen sink. For example, the track TANK on my soundcloud page.

Back