Bangladesh Doesn't Think Swizz Beatz Is "Relevant"...Opinions?

How would he fell when some wannabe producer within 5-6 years say same thing about him. Ha I'm still bumping this..

Whats with this generation of homos always talking about the way people look and being young vs. old. The **ck does that have to do with the music? A producer could be 80 years old. It's about the music.

That's the part that threw me off.

He looks younger than Swizz so he's more relevant?

Huh?

lol

i mean he is right and eveything to an extent but if i had to chose sides it woulent be his lol

And we're doing the same thing. None of us are relevant.

None of us said that we are relevant. It's funny for Bangladesh to call Swizz irrelevant when truthfully they're almost at the same level as far getting attention goes.

But...Swizz isn't relevant. He hasn't made a dope beat since Wild Out (did he make Wild Out? If not, then not since Ruff Ryders Anthem). Its like not having a certain level of success means you can't have an opinion.

But...Swizz isn't relevant. He hasn't made a dope beat since Wild Out (did he make Wild Out? If not, then not since Ruff Ryders Anthem). Its like not having a certain level of success means you can't have an opinion.

Touch it, Ring the Alarm, Get me Bodied, Good Times, Tambourine, Upgrade U, I'm a hustler, Hotel, Bring em Out, Diamonds on my Neck, It's me *******, Blow Your Mind, Million Dollar Baby, I can Transform You, Fancy, Gucci Time, Power Remix, On to the Next One.

Back