Bangladesh Doesn't Think Swizz Beatz Is "Relevant"...Opinions?

Touch it, Ring the Alarm, Get me Bodied, Good Times, Tambourine, Upgrade U, I'm a hustler, Hotel, Bring em Out, Diamonds on my Neck, It's me *******, Blow Your Mind, Million Dollar Baby, I can Transform You, Fancy, Gucci Time, Power Remix, On to the Next One.

So that's a 2 hot beats every one year average...

Don't get me wrong, bangladesh isn't exactly producer of the century either.

So that's a 2 hot beats every one year average...

Don't get me wrong, bangladesh isn't exactly producer of the century either.

Those are the ones off of the top of my head lol. Swizz has a discography that shames sooo many other producers.

Both are average...Swizz is annoying, Bangladesh makes a beat a century, who gives a **** about either of them?

I'd rather watch them in a cage fight then sit down with them and have them shop me beats.

People seem to forget that Swizz was the main producer on Life and Times of Sean Carter Vol.3 and the whole ruff ryders movement. . .I'm not saying that he is the dopest producer but his catalog shits on A LOT of people. Bangledesh should be bowing because Swizz paved the way for him to make the half assed beats he does. . . . .

Face azz. . .

Ole

"is relevant" face azz.

lmfao

grammys09_arrivals_bangladesh.jpg

I robbed a picnic, but only took the table cloth face azz. . .

I dyed the table cloth black and made pants face azz. . .

To match the bear fur that I skinned last week face azz. . .

I think I wear fur too much face azz. . .

bulletproof Shoe tongue shin guard face azz. . .

If I raise my arms too high my shirt will untuck face azz. . .lol

People seem to forget that Swizz was the main producer on Life and Times of Sean Carter Vol.3 and the whole ruff ryders movement. . .I'm not saying that he is the dopest producer but his catalog shits on A LOT of people. Bangledesh should be bowing because Swizz paved the way for him to make the half assed beats he does. . . . .

Face azz. . .

he did like one beat on life and times vol 3...and his family owns the ruff ryders

Back