Araabmuzik type beat f4f

I Like it overall, the sample is sooo dope and you keep the beat interesting and not repetitive. Although the drums could be mixed to bang a little harder, your instruments are mixed good just bring them drums up a little in the mix and maybe layer a few snares with that snare at times that hit at a little lower frequency like around 250-400 depending on how high that kick hits in your mix. Keep it up though, How long you been producing?

Check it out:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-messiah-let-me-know-what-you-think-468636/

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the feedback man ! I've actually only been producing for a little more than a year I started off making progressive house / trance then moved on to instrumentals and beats and here I am. I love doing it though and had a fun ass time making this beat definitely gonna find some more sick trance samples to flip. Thanks again bruh

The flip /arrangement of this is cool man. Your faded in intro could be a little louder though.

Try adding a few more drums in-between the kick in the snare to keep it interesting, Araab adds loads of extra percussion to mix it up.

I also think the drums are a little high in the mix. Experiment with some reverb and delays will sound dope!

F4F

First off, I was expecting to hear "YOU ARE NOW LISTENING TO ARAABMUZIK" at :30. :P I really dig this beat, it's got a lot of emotion in it. Your pacing is on point. Some mastering would really help this beat sound more professional. The mix is pretty good, but the beat seems to be lacking in punch to me. A lot of producers kill their shit with mastering making it super crushed, which I think would be detrimental to this piece, but a little extra loudness and attention to separate frequency bands could bring this to the next level. Your intro stayed quiet for a long time, also. The length was good, but it seemed to be too quiet for too long. Sweet track.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-atmospheric-hip-hop-f4f-469527/#post49757844

Back