Any Questions for Andrew Lloyd can get answered RIGHT HERE

13711.gif

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

528857_444444012255092_1623294133_n.jpg

im so ashamed right now...there wasnt anything more stupid in my city since...since the beginning of it so since 2000years

@mdkw what about this guy?

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhld2E9h46wTA5r6Y4[/video]

Popek is "mma" fighter, had 2 fights in Ireland or England, smh like that. He's the creator of polish JP NA 100% aka **** THE POLICE TO THE FULLEST
and he's a ****ing idiot

as andrew abandoned this thread, i'm going to use this moment of silence and say,

i don't like all his beats that much...

*hopes andrew will never return to this thread*

tumblr_l9qo2tJJpz1qzzud0.png

whats good Andrew

I have a bit of a problem, I just don't know what to do

Ok so I'm 19 been trying to sell beats for about a year with no luck, dropped out and studying to get my ged and I've never had a job

I heard you and troup say that you have to have something else of value to bring to the table other than beats, but I just dont know what else I can bring to the table

I'm confused with life man

the only thing I can see my self doing is being a producer

Last edited:
the guy makes beats he aint no councelor lol

lol......mind you business scott

naw but foreal though the only reason I'm asking him about this is because he's already where I wanna be and he has more experience, he also gives out good advice.........I just wanna hear his insight on what I should do

whats good Andrew

I have a bit of a problem, I just don't know what to do

Ok so I'm 19 been trying to sell beats for about a year with no luck, dropped out and studying to get my ged and I've never had a job

I heard you and troup say that you have to have something else of value to bring to the table other than beats, but I just dont know what else I can bring to the table

I'm confused with life man

the only thing I can see my self doing is being a producer

well first i suggest you get the highest education you can get. i think you should go to college.
secondly you've only been trying to sell for a year thats not a lot of time truthfully. it took me at least 2-3 years before i got a decent "placement" and it was on a mixtape

you just gotta keep grinding, but go to school man, get your education its not even a plan b or a backup plan, its just to keep you busy and focused on things other than music. If you focus on music all day youre gonna get more discouraged when shit doesnt fall through.

pick up some other skills, go out and meet people, go work for a music blog if you like to write. You ask some decent questions, go email these music blogs and ask to be part of their team

theres more to life than making beats and being a producer and you can still be in the music industry, make beats and use your other paths to fund and further your career

i never got on because i was good at making beats, i got on because i was good at playing keys. My beats were meh when i got signed. But i was signed as a keyboardist, which turned into a production deal through hard work

find another skill and hone your producing skills to make them work for each other.

well first i suggest you get the highest education you can get. i think you should go to college.
secondly you've only been trying to sell for a year thats not a lot of time truthfully. it took me at least 2-3 years before i got a decent "placement" and it was on a mixtape

you just gotta keep grinding, but go to school man, get your education its not even a plan b or a backup plan, its just to keep you busy and focused on things other than music. If you focus on music all day youre gonna get more discouraged when shit doesnt fall through.

pick up some other skills, go out and meet people, go work for a music blog if you like to write. You ask some decent questions, go email these music blogs and ask to be part of their team

theres more to life than making beats and being a producer and you can still be in the music industry, make beats and use your other paths to fund and further your career

i never got on because i was good at making beats, i got on because i was good at playing keys. My beats were meh when i got signed. But i was signed as a keyboardist, which turned into a production deal through hard work

find another skill and hone your producing skills to make them work for each other.

thnx for the advice fam

How do you feel about Howard going to the lakers?

lol i forgot about this thread, but idk i think Lakers are the favorite to win it all but i wouldnt sleep on the Thunder, Spurs, Grizzlies or even the Nuggets to send em home if things dont work out. Lot of old players that are key to the starting lineup

who gon win the world series?

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

u better say giants son lol

Back