Any MPD users in here?

I'm also a fan of the MPD series. I love sequencing my drums and samples in FL Studio 7 using the FL interface and Edison. The FPC in combination with an MPD and Edison gives you one powerful sampler/sequencer.

i just bought the mpd. im still trying to learn the specs. im using reason 3 on mah home pc but i think i wanna use fl studio for my laptop. fl seems to work better with samples than reason does..

no.alias. said:
i just bought the mpd. im still trying to learn the specs. im using reason 3 on mah home pc but i think i wanna use fl studio for my laptop. fl seems to work better with samples than reason does..

You should use recycle to chop up your samples if you don't already...
Thats what I use and it works out good with the dr. rex loop player and the nnxt sampler

I use MPD24 with Reason 4 and Recycle! After Nine to Five It's the sweetest thing on earth. Hittin the Pads, Hittin the Pads! Love this stuff! Guess I'll have to try MPD24 with FL! This could be interesting!

James Keaze said:
I'm also a fan of the MPD series. I love sequencing my drums and samples in FL Studio 7 using the FL interface and Edison. The FPC in combination with an MPD and Edison gives you one powerful sampler/sequencer.

I have the exact same setup. I use the MPD priamrily for drums and I have a M-Audio KeyRig 49 Keyboard I use for synths, samples, strings etc.

all these lovers, someone help me get my mpd16 setup. i have everything hooked up. i have it hooked to midiuno sport to avoid bsod. when i hit the pad it changes the pitch instead of triggering the sound. any help?

Back