American Gangster Remix Album Contest- Details inside

Xabiton said:
1 remix down 11 to go

No u just gotta be smarter than the average bear. For instance we all have old beats or even new ones we haven't sold yet lol. I like to call those beats contest/battle beats wooo. I did do a new beat for I Know just because I found a dope sample

True true. I dont know why I didnt think of that also. I was looking at it like a whole new project. Guess I wasnt smarter than the average bear but now I am LOL

Last edited:
FUK.. to close for me..

but ima try.. i already got some joints.. just gotta match em up... and i'll make a couple of new ones

oh yea.. and im Def usin my Steady Gettin.. joint for the Roc Boys lmfao :D

i already did three remixes last night. not sure if i'm gonna use them. i wanted to do something different but idk. can't get a great idea. i know there will be something really crazy done.

The only thing I think of is, to win you gotta use your best sh*t. Then those beats are pretty done for once you use em for something like this. I'm a bit hesitant.

6 already bob?? damn lol,

im just addin the finishin touches to my first one..

bout to start Pray next..

yeah i didn't make new beats for those. i might go w/ my original american gangster remix concept but it's kinda sloppy. i was gonna sample all jimi hendrix stuff off one album.

did u guys get 92 bpm on Pray? i'm skippin back and forth between 90-94 tryin to figure it out.

idk, i havent messed wit Pray as of yet.. i like to play the acapella three or 4 times..

to a point where i memorize EVERYTHING lol.. the changeups, adlibs, and ****..

and i ordered papa johns so im waitin till that rolls thru lmao

lol, i got papa johns and i aint sharin

idk.. at first i was excited to do this.. but now.. im kinda not anymore lol..

wateva, at least i got 3 new beats lmfao

findin the tempo is easy lol, all u have to do is buy the album (cause downloading is bad) get mixmiester bpm analyzer create a folder with all of the songs in it and mixmiester will tell u wat it is pretty close. From there its jus gettin lined up right.

isnt the whole point of this site to help people out? why the fuuck would you not share them...seems kinda childish..youd be saving lots of people lots of time

lol but isnt it a competition..

i mean, y dont i give out all my samples and everything as well..

i give, when i feel i can, and when its needed..

i thought everybody knew about mixmiester..

and i will never share my papa johns.. even though i got a medium box of pepperoni.. and i feel like im bout to explode

Back