Album Preview and Release - Sinus Roris | F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting music, it brings a ton of atmosphere with it. Seems to be well mixed. Although I am not the right person to ask for production standards with these kind of beats :D

Album Release: Sinus Roris | F4F

Greetings travelers.

My sophomore release, Sinus Roris, was released today. Sinus Roris is a dense, warping, warm, soul melting space cinematic combining a vast range of soulful vibes and galactic visions into a rewarding travel. You can purchase it now on my BandCamp page for only $3.99, but it will be released on iTunes and most digital retailers soon with physical copies later in time. I will be using this thread for the release and for comments on the album. You can stream the intro and the following travel once you click on the cover art below. To hear a 30 second preview of all 23 travels from the album, head to my SoundCloud. Read a review on the album here.

I hope you all will enjoy this fascinating travel to the Moon and it's mysteries.

- TTT

Last edited:
First off, I love the vibe. Very spacey, very warm. I could drift off to a lot of these tracks. Composition is on point, and production is top notch. This is an extremely professional sounding piece of work. Hard to find anything to really say you need to improve on, but its great. Keep grinding.

Greetings.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and for enjoying the preview. Hopefully, some of you will purchase the album.

- TTT

Cons:
- The beats sounds a little muddy in the mixing.

Pros:
- The beats have a very unique feel that I haven't heard before.
- The sounds all put together; there is so many sounds yet you put them perfectly in place.

You have a very unique style and I like it. Some beats need to be mixed a little better but you have talent. Just continue doing your thing, bro.

You have a very spacey feel to your sound. I like how you made this compilation of snippets; very cool. Not my style I typically listen to or make myself, but I like this. My only criticism would be that a lot of these tracks sound similar with the exception of a few. You're obviously talented and I'd like to hear you experiment more.

really like your style your beats have an amazing vibe to them...ill def be checking out more when your drop this project keep making dope music

Yeah man I'm really digging these vibes. The first comment really nailed all the technical aspects of it down, but otherwise real nice sounding grooves and I'm not usually into spacey kinda transient stuff

nice, very smooth and chill. some of the sounds needs mixing but i could chill to this as it is! nice work!

Greetings all.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for enjoying the travels.

I will be releasing travels from this album in full in time. Stay tuned.

- TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back