Album Preview and Release - Sinus Roris | F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.

timetravtoaster

Amorphous Space Dweller
Greetings travelers.

My album Sinus Roris drops this Friday (just $3.99) and before then I have released a sampler that has snippets of each travel so you can get a feel of the album hopefully before you purchase it. I hope you enjoy. Leave feedback and links.

coverthmb.png

Pre-Order

- TTT

Last edited by a moderator:
My feedback

I think it sounds a little muddy

1) Try mixing arround the kick since its one of the basic elements of your songs

2) Using some sidechain on the master bus will give your track a bouncy effect

3) Dont let the arrangement part fool you. 50% is sound the other 50% is arrangement for me

PUSH THAT FADER UP BRO

this morning i saw gravity and i loved it, so your stuff is exactly what i wanna listen right now :)
from what i can hear from your medley you did a super good album! props man! :)
pretty sure my gf will love this too btw

Last edited:
i checked your page, is the pre-order at 1 buck and the whole thing from the seventh on at 4?

Greetings.

Thanks so much for the kind words and thanks for enjoying what you hear so far. There is so much more than these snippets. are providing.

Thanks for your interest in purchasing. The preorder should be deducted from the overall amount. Are you aware of the Space Travelers Program? I will be offering discounts in purchases with codes, coupons, etc. I would definitely like you to join the program for your galactic travels.

- TTT

This is absolute chill mode. Very jazzy/soulful stuff on there. I just think some of the songs mixes don't sound good enough but I'd buy the album anyway.

Wow. I'm really impressed about what you do. You create a special atmosphere, carry the listenner in your artistic universe
Sounds and melodies are perfect, that's the chill music I like !

(Excuse my English, I'm French ^^" )

I like the feeling you get when listening to your track, feels abit like a rainy day-feeling. Good work!

Really relaxing music, I enjoy the space theme. When I think of space, it really fits the atmosphere if I close my eyes while listening. Also there's a good mix between the songs, you change genre so that it dosen't get boring. But it still has this space theme to it.

not really my style but it sounds good
I don't have any suggestions to give you but keep up the good work!

Dude you totally "toasted" your tracks, all those previews sound great good job dood! I am in love with the laidback vibe and your samples are "out of this world man"! I love how you've created such a slick atmosphere to your tracks, props man

returning feed
seems like a dope album
Very intresting sound, got that spacey feel to it, i like it alot

Interesting stuff dude. Its like a fast paced glitchy ambient style. Interesting perspective for chill tunes! Good luck with your release!

Nice atmosphere feel , sound original to be honnest . Got an old school and new school vibe wich i like . Got some nice instrumentation and composition sound on point to me . Overall this is very creative keep up the good work fam .

wow this is really innovate, it really makes you feel like travelling trough space

The first thing I think about when I hear this is the lounge area on that big space station that's in 2001: A space Odyssey. I really enjoyed it, it has a nice mix of ambient, Jazz, and some really spacey stuff that reminds me of some older M83 songs. Mix-wise, I would play around with the eq on your kick and snares a little bit, (like someone else said, it does sound a bit muddy)

Definitly good work couple tracks I like. ONe thing to point out tho theres a lot of mids going on need some seperations and eq'g but other than that nice good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back