Adidas slave shoes

you have to pick and choose your battles

yeah...sure...

but that doesn't mean "ignore" racism...

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

SURE Black people are somewhat trigger-happy when it comes to playing the race card...but look at HISTORY...look at the PRESENT...millions of people have suffered at the hands of racism - millions of people ARE suffering at the hands of racism...will millions of people in the future suffer from the hands of racism?

that all depends on the information you have and what you deem racist (or not)

LOL @ Sean John suit.

I'm good on these though. **** with Adidas heavy but they're inconsistent sometimes.

If they were different colors and shackleless I'd wear them. Don't really see the shackles as racist more of just stupid. Btw to whomever posted the monkey shoes. I think my girl would love those. lol

the shackles are actually the best part of the shoe. the idea is fly as **** but the shoe itself is not really attractive.

those shoes reminds me mine favorite adidas shoes;
T-Mac 5
white-black-pair-top-600.jpg

tumblr_m5u5qtRt9y1qctnpc.jpg

That was his inspiration. FACT.

He was too busy thinking about childhood to stop and think "this could be racist".

The way nikkas(no reason to sugarcoat it)wait in line missing work/school and get in fights over jordans and yeezys on the day the come out and spend $150-400 while not paying rent or helping out even watching the kids at their babymama house...we got bigger problems than some guy paying homage to his childhood.

Last edited:
View attachment 35563

That was his inspiration. FACT.

i can dig it...

INSPIRATION just like how i summarized it in a different thread:

"INSPIRATION" COMES FROM CREATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR FIELD OF EXPERTISE...(i.e., a digital music producer being INSPIRED by GLASS ART...or a BONSAI GARDEN, etc...

COPYING COMES FROM CREATION (RE-CREATION) INSIDE OF YOUR FIELD OF EXPERTISE...(i.e. a digital music producer being INSPIRED by ANOTHER digital music producer.

when you're "INSPIRED" by someone / something INSIDE of your field of expertise, and you use their work as a REFERENCE / GUIDELINE for your own, then you're erring on the side of COPYING.

i find it "SAFEST" to find inspiration from OUTSIDE art...NOT "INSIDE" art.

but that's just me -

and a rough, general guideline of my

$.02

if black people cry about every issue they deem racist, it makes people take their other claims less serious

Black people have spent so much time crying and whining about everything being racist, and everything being against them, that white people dont even feel bad about anything anymore.. they try to make YOU feel bad for trying to pit everything against them. And they simply tell you to get over it

Why do certain white people try to empathize with minorities that have been discriminated against. Just concentrate on your life and experiences even if you cant relate. You obviously arent Black and dont know what it means to be a minority in a country that is controlled by white men. Racism is rampant as ever. It's just that different tactics are being used today. There will always be racist people like you. I can live with that and actually expect it. What makes it really difficult is dealing with a person with your mindset that is responsible for hiring people, giving out home loans and other authoritative positions that affect people's lives. Just imagine if you're a manager or a business owner one day and you have the authority to hire a Black. He's not getting the job.

Why do certain white people try to empathize with minorities that have been discriminated against. Just concentrate on your life and experiences even if you cant relate. You obviously arent Black and dont know what it means to be a minority in a country that is controlled by white men. Racism is rampant as ever. It's just that different tactics are being used today. There will always be racist people like you. I can live with that and actually expect it. What makes it really difficult is dealing with a person with your mindset that is responsible for hiring people, giving out home loans and other authoritative positions that affect people's lives. Just imagine if you're a manager or a business owner one day and you have the authority to hire a Black. He's not getting the job.

actually i am black.. soooo you barking up the wrong tree with that one

and im reading this back and laughing my ass off at all of it. But now that you know im black, lemme guess you gonna call me an Uncle Tom next? lol, like i said, the sooner more black people spend as much time complaining about getting home loans, getting hired and getting to authoritative positions and less time whining about some shoes. The Better

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

but then again. What do i know, i just come from a family where my mother is a teacher, and my father is a self made college dropout millionaire in an industry that was ran by the italian mafia and brooklyn jews, both black and never used being black as an excuse to not go and get it.

so youre right, i dont understand the all-african american plight that plagues them, because ive seen both sides of the fence, and ive seen that there are no excuses. Or maybe im just one of the lucky black folks that made it lol. But its just funny how you can make personal attacks about me, when if you followed my career or read any of my other posts you'd know what i'm talking about.

Last edited:
he thought that you are white beacuse you got a milk white ghost in your avatar. thats racist! that one child that painted his face to look like martin luther king was suspended for that! and you pretend to be a white ghost!

actually i am black.. soooo you barking up the wrong tree with that one

and im reading this back and laughing my ass off at all of it. But now that you know im black, lemme guess you gonna call me an Uncle Tom next? lol, like i said, the sooner more black people spend as much time complaining about getting home loans, getting hired and getting to authoritative positions and less time whining about some shoes. The Better

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

but then again. What do i know, i just come from a family where my mother is a teacher, and my father is a self made college dropout millionaire in an industry that was ran by the italian mafia and brooklyn jews, both black and never used being black as an excuse to not go and get it.

so youre right, i dont understand the all-african american plight that plagues them, because ive seen both sides of the fence, and ive seen that there are no excuses. Or maybe im just one of the lucky black folks that made it lol. But its just funny how you can make personal attacks about me, when if you followed my career or read any of my other posts you'd know what i'm talking about.

I wouldnt call you an uncle tom. You just have a Black Republican Ward Connerly view on race relations. I understand that all of us dont think alike just because we have the same color of skin. You share that Alan Keyes, Herbert Cain mindset.

Last edited:
actually i am black

i've been mistaken as a white boy on an occasion or two; ONLINE...it's probably the most RIDICULOUS accusation ever...it's even more ridiculous when other black people are the ones saying it.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Black Republican

lol...

HOLLYWOOD Black Republican...

but it's all good...

Andrew Lloyd is probably the most valuable member of FP...based on his CONSISTENCY, HONESTY, and e-etiquette.

God daaaaaaam they are ugly. Addidas need to fire this guy.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Why do certain white people try to empathize with minorities that have been discriminated against.

Were trying to impress black chicks.

we know the shoes weren't INTENDED to represent slavery,
but you mean to tell me that no one in that marketing department thought this would look at least a liiiiiiitle bit racially insensitive?

you don't see someone dropping the new air swastikas and being like "OH COME ON THE HOLOCAUST WAS LIKE 60 YEARS AGO!!!!"

to say its racist is a grand overstatement but "racially insensitive" and a bit ignorant fits perfect.

Why do certain white people try to empathize with minorities that have been discriminated against. Just concentrate on your life and experiences even if you cant relate. You obviously arent Black and dont know what it means to be a minority in a country that is controlled by white men.

You act as if African Americans were/are the only minority in the world which deals with discrimination and has a history of being oppressed or even enslaved. Dude, there are MILLIONS of people who came to the US because they were discriminated against, oppressed or even enslaved in their home countries. And while you're at it, stop whining and look into the history of say Europe, of the last 100-200-500-1000 years. LOL
You will realize what it means to be a "white minority" living in a country "controlled by white men". Not much of a difference.

Forgive, but don't forget. That's the same thing Jews say............or the Armenians from Turkey (go, look up the "Armenian Genocide"), etc...

Just imagine if you're a manager or a business owner one day and you have the authority to hire a Black. He's not getting the job.

RESPECT MAH AUTHORATEEEH!!! ;)
Not every country is full of grown up Cartmans. It's so easy to play the "underdog" and the "victim". Listen to the older guys here on FP........they don't play the victim. Men don't do that. Especially when you look at things objectively. It is not the black women's fault, that 3 times as many of them finish high school and get a degree, than black men. It is not the fault of Average Black Dude With A Degree, that while he worked his ass off, many never read a book and think "ignorance is bliss" is the shortcut to success "that paypa, poppin bottles and stompin some video ho'es".

Sorry, playing the victim won't do you good and wtf would you want to undermine the success of many black men and women, just because others choose to be ignorant and play the victim? You are not different than the white trash, who end up getting fat and are drunk the whole day and blame them not working in the bank or being CEOs "on illegal immigration". Sorry, the real world doesn't work that way.

Close to 70% of the Africans which immigrate to the US these days have a college degree. Guess it was "the white man" who "held them down". LOL

It ain't easy "doint the right thing". Sure, nobody denies the problems and the history, but if you want to live your life in history, build a mofu time machine.

acknowledging that there is a systematic inequality in a system which has greatly succeded in holding a people back isn't exactly "playing the victim" as much as it is pointing out a flaw.

no ones asking jewish people to give back Israel because being slaughtered in the millions wasn't "playing victim" it was being one.
im not advocating for blacks to line up with their hands out but lets not do the corny ass bootstrap arguments. blacks have been pulling themselves up by their bootstraps for years and we in the exact same place.

No offence jonluke but it sounds like everything you know about black men you saw on an episode of the wire (you really think our only concerns are popping bottles and stomping on hoes? really bro)
you basically just called us all niggers (With the ER) and don't even realize it.

yes statistically speaking black women go to college at a much higher rate.
what you are conveniently leaving out is that this is because of two major factors.

factor 1 - most of those "college grads" are trade school/ certificate of completion type degrees. nothing wrong with them, but they are the type of degrees you see advertisments for at 2am to go be a medical assistant. not exactly moving and shaking the working world.

factor 2 - many african american males aren't even allowed to attend school or at least get the assistance to pay for it due to the fact that you are banned from financial aid with certain marks on your record. the system goes specifically after blacks and hispanics at a disproportional rate to whites and asians. they don't even allow you to get a degree for anything in prison anymore, a program that was proving succesful and dropped the numbers by almost 8% when it was cut (8% of an entire population is a staggering number)

and no black dudes with eligibility to go to college talking about "naw i'd rather just sell crack and get shot at" career moves like that scream "no other choice" but you can go on thinking we are all cocaine crazed psychos. thats the kind of thinking that made it possible for shackle shoes to come out in the first place.
don't let the bs you see on worldstar help you form your opinion on black pepople.

@fyle i think i thought you were white when i first had a convo with you online, but it was a site where i was pretty much one of the only black dudes so i didn't even think other niggas EXISTED on there lol

Last edited:
Dont bother, theres like 10 people there and they won't remember who you are.
that place is in rough shape. i go there from time to time to see if any ogs are still around but usually not.

Back