Aaliyah ft. Drake - Enough Said [AUDIO]

Like i mentioned b4 . . . Drake = money, mo money and buzz than Timbo and Missy can generate now. I think her legacy demands workin with her ol peoples, but the label/rights holders care more about the money than the honorable way to do this. Plus u know 40 prob got some nice tracks and Drake has got r&b lyrics. Just sayin.

EXACTLY!!! lol

Aaliyah made ROCK THE BOAT... easily one on THE MOST danceable songs ever.

and Drake comes with this crap. They should pull the plug on this project right now and put Timbo at the helm.

At least give the groove back to her music. If you can't move to it then it ain't Aaliyah

I got chills as soon as I heard Aaliyah.
I've been an Aaliyah fan since a 8 years old.
I'm 22 now.

Drake's part is trash. The beat is trash.

I can see all the white boys riding this hard thinking they on some real R&B shit.

So boring its unreal. There no real solid melody, Its just ambient pads. Not even a solid bassline. Beat kinda reminds me of marvins room, even the drums do.

well i have yet to listen to Drake's part really because i'm listening to aaliyah's voice. how it travels with the beat. i understand why people don't like it but this shit coulda been some great sappy shit. maybe 40 could have gotten T-Minus to do the drums or something to make people think its not so boring....

Back