Aaliyah ft. Drake - Enough Said [AUDIO]

Sounded exactly how I thought it would. **** Drake. He's messing up Aaliyah's legacy.

You are absolutely correct. This s**t sounds like a Drake song not an Aaliyah song. The vocals are pitched corrected and overly processed. Where's the bottom?

Fuuck Drake. Cussin all on a Aaliyah song like it's his. I really don't like that dude.

I wouldn't want to hear a Timbaland experimental Aaliyah album either.

Meh. Sounds like a Drake song (40 style). Can't say nothing bad bout Aaliyah. But hey, all the money people care about is that Drake is sellin more records than Timbo nowadays. Just biz as usual.

lol so nobody noticed the diss at Chris Brown

Listened to about 8 seconds of drake's verse before I turned it off, lol.

And didn't Chris accept to box and Drake didn't? How you get called out to get in the gloves, punk out, and then diss the dude on a AALIYAH song. Softer than soft.

Last edited:
Listened to about 8 seconds of drake's verse before I turned it off, lol.

And didn't Chris accept to box and Drake didn't? How you get called out to get in the gloves, punk out, and then diss the dude on a AALIYAH song. Softer than soft.

His obsession with Aaliyah is kinda scary, especially since he never met her.

are we supposed to like it because he has aaliyah on it? or are we not liking it because it doesn't sound good?

if we are going off music, and looking at the artist/producer collab, what are we not liking? is this not what we expect from Noah Shebib and Drake when it comes to sapping it up

if we are not liking it merely because of "tarnishing" someone's legacy, is that what music is? let's say for instance Timbo didn't say he was a lil disrespected, would we be allowed to like it then?

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

and being realistic. do you think aaliyah would still be rocking with Tim so hard in this day and age? thats a question that can have so many answers, depending on how you look at it. people can say music wouldn't be like it is now if she hadn't have died.

the only bad thing about Drake as an artist is

he is confused. one song he is a simp. the next he is a pimp. you can't straddle the fence

he is obsessed with a woman he has never met

he is ****ing with the wrong cats in the rap game. what the hell is a simpy sappy artist doing with a bunch of skateboarding G(W)angstas.....

Yup.

It's just boring as shit. It's the last song that I played and I don't even remember wtf it sounded like besides those annoying ass drums. All I remember is disappointment.

fair enough... i respect that...

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

well this shit is ambient as hell. i guess i can understand people sayin its boring becausee i'm not really listening to drake or can i remember it but it has a nice ambient mix that i like... can't bash it because its cats out here dropping straight doodoo. i can play this and not have a problem with it. but i didnt know about aaliyah's career til it was too late sadly. so i guess thats how i'm able to listen to it from a different perspective.

Not to get side "tracked", so to speak, but did anyone else notice to Bohemian Grove Illuminati owl?

^ That's drake's Logo for his October's Very Own merch. As for the song......eh the ambience doesn't really fit Aaliyah....really the beat in general

The obsession is mad creepy but I thought the track was actually not bad. Definitely brought his own sound to it but thats what i expected so it didnt shock me lol.

Back