50 Cent Hires High-Powered Team To Investigate Chris Lighty's Death - Fox 5 News

I know this has nothing to do with the current conversation but I just wanna say bipolar disorder sucks. I get mad as hell over the smallest things

I smoke weed(everyday) and drink(sometimes) to cope with It.

I dont even wanna deal with those medications with all those f'd up side effects. those medications just make shyt worser

Roughly 20% of people have a inverse reaction to the prescribed medicine. Basically like feeling something is salty, but there's only sugar in the dish. So the opposite of the reaction your body/psyche should have. But that goes for a lot of medicine.

I won't say anything more in public, because I don't know anything about your case and if there are any other correlations, but I'll take an educated guess and say that you are probably NOT on Citalopram/Celexa/Citamil.

Never and I mean NEVER mix alcohol with weed if you are bipolar and on medication. You are basically asking for a psychosis. 9 out 10 people with bipolar disorder suffer. And you know what suffers with that first? Their sleeping patterns and their diet. And it is not a coincidence that you can influence BOTH by changing BOTH. This will help you greatly. See a dietitian and eat more often (5-6 times a day). People with blood sugar related conditions often experience periods that are similar to that of bipolarity/depression.

Just some food for thought.

the link really didn't say much. To sum it up. His wife gets everything, his children get a trust fund. He wasn't as broke as we previously assumed, the original autopsy ruled suicide, the second autopsy is waiting on test results, close friends can't believe he would've killed himself.

I mean if there's foul play let their be justice served, but if they were to go to a court with that case right now then it wouldn't have any legs to stand on. I guess you got to wait out the investigation, however the initial one already ruled suicide. So it's kinda suicide until proven otherwise

So it's kinda suicide until proven otherwise

Exactly.

But with that said, know that there is more information that is forthcoming. Suicide is more than likely to be overturned, and the finger is going to be pointed at somebody very obvious, who had some very questionable behavior before, and in the minutes/hours after the death.

And someone else will come into the picture.

Remember I said this though....Something doesn't "LINE UP".

Once the info become public, I'll explain that last statement.

Now lets cue Kendall's berating of me, followed by another cut-and-paste-a-thon.

Exactly.

But with that said, know that there is more information that is forthcoming. Suicide is more than likely to be overturned, and the finger is going to be pointed at somebody very obvious, who had some very questionable behavior before, and in the minutes/hours after the death.

Now lets cue Kendall's berating of me, followed by another cut-and-paste-a-thon.

Looking at this lying nigga, Now he is agreeing with what I previously said?

MAKE UP YOUR MIND FOOL.

You got the connect. THE FAMILY TOLD YOU SUICiDE PERSONALLY, REMEMBER.

You never said something does add up. This nigga don't even remember his own lies. lol

That what liars do though

HERE IS WHAT YOU SAID....

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/music-genres/rap-hip-hop-r-b/r-i-p-chris-lighty-416900/

Last edited:
here come the troup patrol....I knew somebody was gonna come defending him.
Right on schedule.

I'm not defending him, I don't really care. Just saying you need some p*ssy, you're mad pressed for some reason.

I'm not defending him, I don't really care. Just saying you need some p*ssy, you're mad pressed for some reason.

I HATE FRAUD ASS NIGGAS.

Its something I really can't stand.

Seen too many people like him in my lifetime in this music business.

Always lying to get a rep. So yea..I'm pressed about that.

I can admit that.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to sit on the official report to go with suicide still though. Until solid evidence appears to show that it wasn't suicide. Nothing points to murder except disbelief. that may change, but who knows.

Let's say you have information, you shouldn't be on a public forum airing out hints and possibilities about some shit like this. I'm sure if a person told you something they wouldn't expect you to go on a public internet forum dropping clues about shit. That's foul.

Exactly.

Let's say you have information, you shouldn't be on a public forum airing out hints and possibilities about some shit like this. I'm sure if a person told you something they wouldn't expect you to go on a public internet forum dropping clues about shit. That's foul.

You're right...but I'm not saying nothing that the streets aren't already saying, and the rumor mill isn't already reporting on.

I noticed that but kept it to myself.

This whole thread is entertaining, ya going back and forth trying to 1 up each other.

That man died and only that man or whoever was in that room knows what really happened.

Other than that, i don't think it's anyone's business but his family.

Last edited:
STOP THE NON-SENSE FOR A MOMENT

So let me mind **** you real quick?

50 Cent already put it out that he and a few other close friends gave him 1-2 million a piece to pay off those taxes. . . .that's not the issue.

His wife said that they were not having problems (serious problems). . .that is not a factor.

For someone who has built up to this point like he has. . .this would be like Michael Jackson "committing suicide."

I know that is a bit of a stretch but look at the similarities:

They both had successful careers.
Their careers had a sharp decline.
They both had money "issues."
Both of them were considered "strong people" by family, friends and FANS alike.

The point I want to make is. FOR SOMEONE WHO IS FROM THE HOOD, and built himself up to being a millionaire, he wasn't a soft-skinned dude. I don't think the "industry" that he got to the top of and then he fell off a bit would have any effects on him. This would be like Floyd Mayweather continuing his streak to 100-0 and he gets 100-2 and offs himself.

IF HE COULD SURVIVE MAKING IT TO THE TOP OF THE INDUSTRY, HE COULD SURVIVE THE PEAKS AND VALLEYS THAT COME WITH IT.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
I had to leave the site for awhile. Talking to you was making me say dumb things in real life.

Did those people get their money?

Aye, did you guys get your money from that bogus "contest"?

yes they were paid confirmed by the actually winners

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Back