50 Cent Hires High-Powered Team To Investigate Chris Lighty's Death - Fox 5 News

I stand by everything that I said. Other people got similar information. And I haven't proactively said anything on this topic for weeks. Only reason I'm still even talking about it, is because stalker dude keeps saying my name in connection with his "agenda".

No one has to believe me at all. I'm not in the business of proving myself to internet screen names who continue their YEARS LONG campaign to tear me down to build themselves up.

I know what I know, and I got the information that I got, from the sources I got it.

I'll leave the rest to the Cut & Paste King.

RIP Chris Lighty.

I'm just sayin'...

You said his mother's BFF was your source. You said your source said he was depressed. But his mother (your source) is filing a wrongful death lawsuit. Why would she do that if she thought he was clinically depressed, and the location of the bullet wound? The person who claimed suicide was the people working for the state of New York. Not his family. His family is saying it's foul play. So is your source the family? Or people who know the family? Or internet media?

Nothing against you troup, I don't hold grudges. But I'm a stickler for details. And it's not adding up...

Either way, RIP

Last edited:
I'm just sayin'...

You said his mother's BFF was your source. You said your source said he was depressed. But his mother (your source) is filing a wrongful death lawsuit. Why would she do that if she thought he was clinically depressed, and the location of the bullet wound? The person who claimed suicide was the people working for the state of New York. Not his family. His family is saying it's foul play. So is your source the family? Or people who know the family? Or internet media?

Nothing against you troup, I don't hold grudges. But I'm a stickler for details. And it's not adding up...

Either way, RIP

Yes, his mom's BFF is my source. And from his mom, he was depressed.

You do realize that her statements (and my relaying of those statements) were in the few days FOLLOWING his death, right?

All of this other information is coming in the WEEKS SINCE HIS DEATH. It's been almost a month. In that month there has been...

1) An autopsy
2) Police Investigation into people's activities
3) A private investigation that has been initiated.

All of these things turn up NEW INFORMATION that wasn't available 2 days after his death.

His mother isn't filing a wrongful death lawsuit yet. Why?? BECAUSE THERE'S NO ONE TO FILE THE LAWSUIT AGAINST!!!

All of the statements that are coming out are SPECULATION from a non-governmental source that was HIRED BY THE FAMILY.

The official ruling is still suicide.

You have to understand the nature of not only the stages of GRIEF, but the stages of an INVESTIGATION.

I should have kept my mouth shut and kept my information to myself. But no good deed goes unpunished.

Yes, his mom's BFF is my source. And from his mom, he was depressed.

You do realize that her statements (and my relaying of those statements) were in the few days FOLLOWING his death, right?

All of this other information is coming in the WEEKS SINCE HIS DEATH. It's been almost a month. In that month there has been...

1) An autopsy
2) Police Investigation into people's activities
3) A private investigation that has been initiated.

All of these things turn up NEW INFORMATION that wasn't available 2 days after his death.

His mother isn't filing a wrongful death lawsuit yet. Why?? BECAUSE THERE'S NO ONE TO FILE THE LAWSUIT AGAINST!!!

All of the statements that are coming out are SPECULATION from a non-governmental source that was HIRED BY THE FAMILY.

The official ruling is still suicide.

You have to understand the nature of not only the stages of GRIEF, but the stages of an INVESTIGATION.

I should have kept my mouth shut and kept my information to myself. But no good deed goes unpunished.

His mom would not say he was depressed. The lead investigator just said that was a rumor.
Who represent the family.

No one ever said he was depressed PERIOD!

Your so-called sources goes against everything that anybody with clout says.
Yet, we are somehow suppose to believe what you say ....above all the other people ...WHO REALLY KNOW Him.

Just Goddamn Liar..That is how all the depression taLk got started on this thread is
becuase of you saying...yes it was a suicide.

Nothing else but a suicide. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT

Last edited:
His mom would not say he was depressed. The lead investigator just said that was a rumor.
Who represent the family.

No one ever said he was depressed PERIOD!

Right...okay.

I'm a liar. Those words never came out of his mother's mouth.

You da man, dawg.

#smh.

Right...okay.

I'm a liar. Those words never came out of his mother's mouth.

You da man, dawg.

#smh.

SMH and you trying to act like you soooo damn connected.

YOU SAID SUICIDE . YOU SAID THE FAMILY SAID SUICIDE.... CAUSE HE WAS DEPRESSED.
Anybody watching this exchange can go back to the 'original thread'
and see how you are covering your tracks......Now that the story is coming out

I SAID FROM JUMP THAT IT IS WAS NO SUICIDE

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/music-genres/rap-hip-hop-r-b/r-i-p-chris-lighty-416900/

You at a regular job . You go to ASCAP Conventions that anybody can to go
You don't record major acts. You record local acts.
just Sob ass tales of how you got ****ed over is your history

Stop frontin..and just be real..

Last edited:
I know this has nothing to do with the current conversation but I just wanna say bipolar disorder sucks. I get mad as hell over the smallest things

I smoke weed(everyday) and drink(sometimes) to cope with It.

I dont even wanna deal with those medications with all those f'd up side effects. those medications just make shyt worser

mental illness is just hard as hell to live with.

I wonder If chris was on many medications

sometimes those medications can make you suicidal

This is an old video but Pro. Griff puts it perspective: "Stop the conspiracy theories, stop the blood sacrifices and THINK, has something like this, happened before?"

Basically, there are plenty of powerful people who have been killed and the first notion is suicide. Mostly because the media.

I know this has nothing to do with the current conversation but I just wanna say bipolar disorder sucks. I get mad as hell over the smallest things

I smoke weed(everyday) and drink(sometimes) to cope with It.

I dont even wanna deal with those medications with all those f'd up side effects. those medications just make shyt worser

mental illness is just hard as hell to live with.

I wonder If chris was on many medications

sometimes those medications can make you suicidal

yea, they said he was on no kind of medications also.

SMH and you trying to act like you soooo damn connected.

YOU SAID SUICIDE . YOU SAID THE FAMILY SAID SUICIDE.... CAUSE HE WAS DEPRESSED.
Anybody watching this exchange can go back to the 'original thread'
and see how you are covering your tracks......Now that the story is coming out

I SAID FROM JUMP THAT IT IS WAS NO SUICIDE

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/music-genres/rap-hip-hop-r-b/r-i-p-chris-lighty-416900/

You at a regular job . You go to ASCAP Conventions that anybody can to go
You don't record major acts. You record local acts.
just Sob ass tales of how you got ****ed over is your history

Stop frontin..and just be real..

Dude...wtf are you talking about??? You do realize that you look real stalkerish, and outright MAD (like jr high school girl mad) right now???

1) Official ruling the day of was that it was a suicide. That's what everyone was told.

2) His mom said he was depressed, giving more credence to the official ruling of SUICIDE.

That's what happened the day of his death. That's what I heard coming from his family.

In the weeks since his death, an autopsy was performed, and a police and private investigation have been initiated, all of which are turning up NEW FACTS, NONE OF WHICH HAS BEEN MADE PUBLIC YET.

The PUBLIC doesn't have any NEW FACTS about the case. DO YOU HAVE ANY NEW FACTS ABOUT THE CASE???

His mom said he was depressed. The NYC authorities said it was suicide.

That's what I said. Period.

And as for all that other stuff...

YouMad.jpg

and everyone can see it.

honestly, only god knows what truly happened. all we can do Is guess

I am so passionate about this. because there is a pattern going on.
Something is not right. I beleive there is a New Order trying to shift
how they want the music industry to be in the 21st century.

Shakir Stewart was telling people that someone was after him.... before he died.
That is from his wife.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Dude...wtf are you talking about??? You do realize that you look real stalkerish, and outright MAD (like jr high school girl mad) right now???

1) Official ruling the day of was that it was a suicide. That's what everyone was told.

2) His mom said he was depressed, giving more credence to the official ruling of SUICIDE.

I know you lying cause...

1. You said you weren't gonna go back and forth

2. But now your rep is on the line

3. That is why you keep coming back in the thread to save face.

YOU ARE EASY TO SEE THRU

Last edited:

HMMMMM I know you lying cause...YOU GOT CAUGHT !

YOU ARE EASY TO SEE THRU

Last edited:
The PUBLIC doesn't have any NEW FACTS about the case. DO YOU HAVE ANY NEW FACTS ABOUT THE CASE???

Kendall, that is a direct question, TO YOU.

Why won't you answer this direct question? I'm not going to let you side step it, and the longer you side step it, the worse you look.

Everybody is watching.

Kendall, that is a direct question, TO YOU.

Why won't you answer this direct question? I'm not going to let you side step it, and the longer you side step it, the worse you look.

Everybody is watching.

Here is the direct answer.....YOU GOT CAUGHT !

YOU ARE EASY TO SEE THRU AND EVERYBODY'S WATCHING!

Last edited:
Here is the direct answer.....YOU GOT CAUGHT !

So it is your position that YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY NEW FACTS ABOUT THE CASE.

Thank you very much.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

So it is your position that YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY NEW FACTS ABOUT THE CASE.

Thank you very much.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

IT IS MY POSITION....YOU GOT CAUGHT !

Last edited:
what is the evidence that it wasn't suicide? Besides a few close people believing he wasn't depressed.

what is the evidence that it wasn't suicide? Besides a few close people believing he wasn't depressed.

Go back a few pages into this thread. I posted the latest News reports about the investigation.
There is investigations going on into foul play.

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Lmao J Troup you a funny bastard. "His mom's bff..."

:cheers:

He could of at least said something else
to make himself look good.

other than He spoke to the bff, lol
damn liar

Here is another link to the story...

Private Investigator Does Not Believe Chris Lighty Committed Suicide [VIDEO]

Private Investigator Does Not Believe Chris Lighty Committed Suicide [VIDEO] | Hip-Hop Wired

Last edited:
Back