1st beat posted on here (14 years deep in producing) ***4.0*** untagged beat F4F!!

Sound a1 , clean composition and mix . Dont have nothing negative to say about this beat everything sound on point to me.Keep up that good work !

I really like the ideas but I think some of the sounds take away from the potential of many tracks. But you're definitely good with great ideas of composition.

Quality is bad, but I you got really good melody and rythm. Thats pretty nice!

Here's my newest track if you want to return feedback: Just Clauz - New Melodic Beat - YouTube

checked out ya beat. I'm not sure whow I feel about the arpeggio with the horns and organ layered. the melody is aight but I think you need to make shorter loops with more dynamic instrumentation, I've listened to a few ppl on this board and their melodies are all really slow and drawn out in progression. its easy to play it safe that way and theres nothing wrong with it but I think if you wanna push yourself thats the direction you'll need to move fwd

beat is real cool though man, deff keep it up

oh shit Just Clauz, did you want me to post up a response on your youtube?? I can do that too just lemme know (i won't have any criticism if i do)

sorry didn't even think bout that

The way you brought in all the different instruments together was awesome. I thought the transition fx was a little loud and my only complaint is the sub. When I hear the sub you used, I think of aggressive, dirty south, trap style beats. Your track is a more chill, positive, smoking type beat so I think a different bass might fit it a little better. Definitely feeling it especially after 1:00.

Agree with the posters above that your sound selection is immaculate, I like the overall feel of the beat. The bass and the synths you've used have given the track a sense of grandeur and intensity, but my only problem with it is that as it's at a fairly slow tempo, I think it could use more hi hats or other high frequencies...for my tastes, some quick fire hi hats would set this beat off more and raise it to another level. Other than that, it's sounding good, great mix down.

Back