1988 & 2014

As soon as Obama is out of office all hell is going to break loose. All of the damage has already been done.................

I'd take that a whole lot more seriously if the youtube page for this video wasn't littered with links to crackpot conspiracy theory vids and that the same crackpot conspiracy theory links show at the end of the vid here is equally dumbfounding

- if these guys want to be taken seriously they need to differentiate their message from the ones they have been linked by what people are watching at youtube before or after watching this one

When an officer can choke you to death and get away with it...........or shoot you for no reason and get away with it.....when officers on multiple occupations can get away with killing you.......then ANYTHING and EVERYTHING should be a consideration. Which is what made the United States "feel" safe and secure. It doesn't mean anything until it hits home. When you are falsely accused and got to spend time and money for freedom. Look at all of these people who have spent 10, 20, or more years in prison to be later found innocent......and given some chunk change for it.

But some how we have gotten used to brushing shit under the rug as long as it doesn't affect us. And that's the reason the police are on a killing spree. What was always on the back of their mind is now shown a way to fulfill the fantasy of releasing anger. after work going deer hunting.....but on duty going nigga hunting. See them folks GOT YALL IGNORANT ASSES FIGURED OUT!! They ain't stupid....the same way they know how to put on that outfit and kill a deer before it "run". While you in a march and don't even know WHY THE HELL YOU MARCHING. You lootin and don't know why you looting. You NIGGAS are predictable by now. Thanks to the rappers you ignorant mfers listen to. They have "plenty of enough material to study YO ignorant asses. They already got the educated "niggas" figured out early.....he is against yo ass to. To take away his or her right to be "UNLIKE YOU" is his and her worst fear.

So he got yall two.......and all the black man wants to do is march...............ansd the rest want to act like Black Panthers.......some real with it and the rest pretending but as soon as they are label "ISIS".......they change clothes, throw the guns away, and put on their marching shoes.

And yall don't think that "behavior" is not predictable? They are not scared of you. You will never weaken them economic wise......got to be fuucking kidding me. #1 it wouldn't work effeciently anyway......#2..the ass whoopin they would have for you would be 10 times worse.........#3....you love material shit too much......

See the best solution feels to be to "ignore" the situations of the future and just make beats.....play video games....chase pussy....talk shoes, rap, basketball, career, ect... until the shit hits the fan leaving you to make a choice immediately.....like right around the times when it is too late to get everyone on the SAME MFING PAGE so actions can take place.

Who gives a shit for real though....it's only "paranoia".

Yall niggas is fuucked! Get yourself a gun.

Last edited:
When an officer can choke you to death and get away with it...........or shoot you for no reason and get away with it.....when officers on multiple occupations can get away with killing you.......then ANYTHING and EVERYTHING should be a consideration. Which is what made the United States "feel" safe and secure. It doesn't mean anything until it hits home. When you are falsely accused and got to spend time and money for freedom. Look at all of these people who have spent 10, 20, or more years in prison to be later found innocent......and given some chunk change for it.

But some how we have gotten used to brushing shit under the rug as long as it doesn't affect us. And that's the reason the police are on a killing spree. What was always on the back of their mind is now shown a way to fulfill the fantasy of releasing anger. after work going deer hunting.....but on duty going nigga hunting. See them folks GOT YALL IGNORANT ASSES FIGURED OUT!! They ain't stupid....the same way they know how to put on that outfit and kill a deer before it "run". While you in a march and don't even know WHY THE HELL YOU MARCHING. You lootin and don't know why you looting. You NIGGAS are predictable by now. Thanks to the rappers you ignorant mfers listen to. They have "plenty of enough material to study YO ignorant asses. They already got the educated "niggas" figured out early.....he is against yo ass to. To take away his or her right to be "UNLIKE YOU" is his and her worst fear.

So he got yall two.......and all the black man wants to do is march...............ansd the rest want to act like Black Panthers.......some real with it and the rest pretending but as soon as they are label "ISIS".......they change clothes, throw the guns away, and put on their marching shoes.

And yall don't think that "behavior" is not predictable? They are not scared of you. You will never weaken them economic wise......got to be fuucking kidding me. #1 it wouldn't work effeciently anyway......#2..the ass whoopin they would have for you would be 10 times worse.........#3....you love material shit too much......

See the best solution feels to be to "ignore" the situations of the future and just make beats.....play video games....chase pussy....talk shoes, rap, basketball, career, ect... until the shit hits the fan leaving you to make a choice immediately.....like right around the times when it is too late to get everyone on the SAME MFING PAGE so actions can take place.

Who gives a shit for real though....it's only "paranoia".

Yall niggas is fuucked! Get yourself a gun.

A gun?, nigguh I 'm building an arsenal. Nah on the real though, if I didn't have kids to raise, I'd be more militant. Like my OG uncle told me a long time ago, revolutionaries need assistance from professionals too. My job is to provide guidance to the youth who need positive Black role models. Just like the Black Panthers had the breakfast program to feed hungry kids, my job is too provide tutoring in computer literacy and bridge that technological gap.A gun is a cool but a computer coder can do even more damage(lol) Education is a way more effective weapon. Anyone can be dumb muscle. I rather use my mind and in a worst case scenario oversee and direct the goons(lol)

Last edited:
Back