16 year old, with a bedroom studio =D

awesome, young teens starting production at such an early age are the definition of "future producer" keep up the good work. Dont get to obsessed with building your library of plugins and hardware. master what you have then expand.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

! dont let any equipment lay directly on the floor! judging by the window im assuming this is your basement! beware floods/water~!

Hahaha thanks for the advice man! My basement did flood once, but luckily it didn't affect any equipment. But now we have 2 sump pumps or whatever so it's all good, Check my soundcloud out: BLPstudios's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Last edited:
Hahaha thanks for the advice man! My basement did flood once, but luckily it didn't affect any equipment. But now we have 2 sump pumps or whatever so it's all good, Check my soundcloud out: BLPstudios's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

NIce ass studio, im not jealous at all though. Just makes me want to get one like that someday. Quick question, don't take this as im tryna hate or belittle what you got going on there, is that truly YOUR studio? As in do you have someone who lives with you that makes music as well and you get the perks of using it as well? If not, How the hell did you get the money for all that?!

Last edited:
NIce ass studio, im not jealous at all though. Just makes me want to get one like that someday. Quick question, don't take this as im tryna hate or belittle what you got going on there, is that truly YOUR studio? As in do you have someone who lives with you that makes music as well and you get the perks of using it as well? If not, How the hell did you get the money for all that?!
Hahaha no it's cool haha, and no My dad is a lawyer and mom is a saleswomen.... I can guarentee that they have absolutley no idea what 99% of the gear is hahaha.

You will want a cloud of some sort, and a couch. And if you can, some proper acoustic traps. You can make them pretty easy. I nice big desk is also handy.

All I have/need is my lovely Asus, FL Studio, my various VST's, Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro's, and 2 KRK V4 Monitors :)

I wouldnt mind a keyboard but I dont really need it. Unless I make it big, I dont see the reason spending thousands making an amazing studio when I am producing just fine. Its not needed.

I'm 12 and i have a laptop with FL Studio, Some old phillips speakers and a turntable. Not really a studio, just my set up.

helow again guys

I'm glad knowing that you have this kind of hobby...just keep it up guys I would be glad to here your stories.

i started makin beats when i was sixteen, all i had was a midi keyboard and fruity loops. im 22 now and use reason and a midi keyboard. i think your music is at its best when you work with something your comfortable with and know in and out. well i dont know everything about reason but thats what is so good about software it only gets better. im glad i used software at such a young age because the way things are goin these days its gonna be handy knowledge. im not sayin that hardware is whack or anything like that, im just sayin that everybody works best with what they are comfortable with. i dont knock anyones method of makin beats / producin as long as the music is good, how can you complain? i always called my studio "the lab" but i aint got no test tubes and beakers. a studio is a studio when you says its a studio, just like your a producer when you say your a pruducer, there is no right or wrong way to do it wether your good or bad.

cheers guys

nice one there

it was a nice statement R.E. You are encouraging anyone here while sharing your thoughts and it was a beautiful statement. What you said here is is all true. Guess what? I think you didn't offended anyone here on that great statement.

Man good shit little homies. I like what i've seen and heard. You're all headed in the right direction! Keep up the good work. Remember if you've got people hating on you, you're doing the right thing. Jus always remember to be humble, and remember we are all students of the game, and we will always be that way.

^_^

we have the same wish my friend. if I started it in my early age maybe I am in the bar right now and playing those funky music that I wish I could play it right now.

yes to that

sometimes I am jealous with this young guys. sometimes I just wished I can go back in my earlier age.

Nice

Very nice studio man I'm trying to ante up my studio in my dorm room I'm going on 20 in january and hope to have my shit as good as yours one day. All I have is a piano some speakers a Akai LP8 and some software still got a long way to go

Back