16 year old, with a bedroom studio =D

just turned 17

www .facebook. com/photo.php?pid=1492446&id=1412075424&fbid=1549425061526#!/photo.php?fbid=378374250678&set=a.435725290678.221745.651920678

An artist's workroom.
A photographer's establishment.
An establishment where an art is taught or studied: a dance studio.
A room, building, or group of buildings where movies, television shows, or radio programs are produced.
A room or building where tapes and records are produced.
A company that produces films.
A studio apartment

thats the definition of a studio......

Its a place where one's can lay thoughts and passion to music..

Master your craft..

&
God bless the Hater's.

Ya you youngins got a good head start than what I was working with at that age. Good for you.

I think it looks dope, don't mind the haters. People who think you need to have 1000's of dollars worth of hardware to call themselves producers need to rethink what makes a good producer. You could have just a laptop and a mouse, if you're beats are hot people will want them. I could think of one producer in the game that fits this description.

Last edited:
wow! you guys here already have a nice mini studio you have here...I am amaze you all here already have a stuff like this despite on your age. where did you get the money for this stuff guys?

Haters gon' hate....

A PC and controller is a studio with the right software... and if you produce beats, you ARE a producer, just not necessarily a good one.

You kids are wayyy further along than I was at that age. Keep at it.

Making beats doesn't make you a "full blown producer." A producer modulates sounds, can properly mix, and treats himself (or her) as a student of the "producing game." If making beats automatically makes you a producer, that must make Soulja Boy a super producer lmao..

Finally Some people within my age group.... I'm 15 from chicago btw

IMG_4622.jpg

Need A Piano...
IMG_4627.jpg

Stanton STR8-60's and a Behringer DJX 700
IMG_4629.jpg

Custom Desk. Built by me and a friend.
IMG_4631.jpg

Behringer Eurorack MX3242X
IMG_4633.jpg

IMG_4634.jpg

MPC 1000 - 128mb
IMG_4635.jpg

*Elvis Presley Used Guitar Pic*
IMG_4636.jpg

Recording Booth Black Light
IMG_4638.jpg

Check Out Some Of My Beats:
BLPstudios's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

lol tbh i consider i guy hittin on pots n pans in the alley making a dope beat kinda of like his studio i mean unless you bring in like 5 figure income its all for the enjoyment ohh and ams jealously does not get you far in this world...

^_^

yeah! I agree, but I am just surprise that these young guys here are already doing this in their young age..

****, these are some nice studios for such young kids. I'm 18 and only rollin with reason 5, an mpd and a wu tang poster..

yeah!!! some older guys like us will be jealous because of the gadgets of these young guys...keep it up guys...

awesome, young teens starting production at such an early age are the definition of "future producer" keep up the good work. Dont get to obsessed with building your library of plugins and hardware. master what you have then expand.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

! dont let any equipment lay directly on the floor! judging by the window im assuming this is your basement! beware floods/water~!

Back