16 year old, with a bedroom studio =D

mrsmith23

G.Mr.Smith
[/IMG]Heres mine if ur a teenager with a bedroom studio post pictures of yours

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

https://www.facebook.com/G.Mr.Smith#!/photo.php?pid=1492446&id=1412075424&fbid=1549425061526

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

https://www.facebook.com/G.Mr.Smith#!/photo.php?pid=1492445&id=1412075424&fbid=1549424381509

Last edited:
bedroom and studio should never be in the same sentence..unless your a billionaire like oprah

I'm almost 16. This is wha I got, these are a couple months old, I moved the speakers. This is what I got from over 2 years, started when I was 14.
1265782965.jpg
1265782244.jpg
1265782124.jpg

haha nice =D I'm in the same boat, I'm almost completely software based...once my little studio's done I'll post some pics....

u gotta PC an 2 midi controllers..aint a stuidio people..like wen people think there producers cos they make beats..NO

u gotta PC an 2 midi controllers..aint a stuidio people..like wen people think there producers cos they make beats..NO

Haters gon' hate....

A PC and controller is a studio with the right software... and if you produce beats, you ARE a producer, just not necessarily a good one.

You kids are wayyy further along than I was at that age. Keep at it.

Don't act like you know me.

You don't know what I can do with that studio. Oh sorry 2 midi controllers and a PC.

btw, my mic is left out of the picture.

O I forgot, don't act like you know me.

a studio by deffinition is a area in which you create things..

so as long as you have a area too record it doesnt matter these days if youve got racks and racks of gear or a few items the whole point is youve got a place too be creative..wether the songs are good or sound well produced is another matter but if your happy with what you have and your having fun doing what your doing then carry on ...

id love too see what studio ams has..ill post mine if you post your ams :)

u lot chat shit, buyin a midi keyboard is not a studio, and haveing FL will not make u a producer..ur BEATMAKERS!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

i aint got time to post pics, i use a MPC2500 and Mix at uni

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

beatmakers are not producers, producers, the hints in the name, are hired to deliver an album or single.

not **** about on reason in there bedroom.

if your only using a mpc you aint a producer either.
if your at uni you should go on a production course or study english because the deffinition of a producer is the person who has the last say on what stays or gets cut from a recording so if you recording and your the person who decides whats stays in a track or what gets cut or decides how long the track will be etc then you can class yourself as producing that track.
calling someone a beatmaker is only true if theyve made tracks from other peoples songs and beats so you my friend are a beatmaker if your only using a mpc but if the guy who posted this at the beginning uses keyboards/guitars..etc and doesnt steal beats like you obviously do as you use a mpc then he can call himself a producer.
seems to me your jealous of what he has at such a young age and you dont.

Back