"Old Soul" F4F

Alcapella

Beatmaker
What up. Got something I think's pretty dope, but extra sets of ears are nice to have! Feedback returned.

This beat sounds nice and soulful. I keep hearing this clicky sound throughout the beat (dunno if its because of the sample), but I would remove it because it throws of the rhythm a bit.
Besides that, nothing wrong. Keep it up.

Last edited:
The clicky sound, sounds like it is from the record, I like it personally, but that's just my taste. Drums have a nice swing to them, I like the chops on the vocals and organ. It gets a little repetitive after a while however, maybe put a low pass on the sample or some kind of LFO or other effect to give it some variation. I'd also like the bass to be a bit more prominent too. I could see 50 Cent on this joint though. Good work, keep it up.

Hit me back if you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ty-south-etc/chill-hip-hop-vibes-here-480801/

yo this is smooth. I agree with C Royal, I wish the drums/bass were more prominent in the track. The chops would definitely add a little more drama to the track, which is never bad. But regardless homie, dope beat! You don't need to feed me, but it'd be cool if you check out my song "Internationally Known" here:

If you like the track, follow me & I'll follow back.

Last edited:
Hey man, love the feel of the track but like some have previously stated its repetitive. Needs a break down of some sort. I think with a few things added it could be really good. And the click is tad bit annoying. I don't really like sample beats anymore. But I like this. Keep at it!

Back