New Sampled/Underground Style Beat - Blood Red Sky

almost has that lupe fiasco kick push sound to it but without the vocals. The first thing i would suggest is the snare drum which is the right texture but it just lacks balls but maybe saturate it and add some lo fi might kick it up a notch or parallel compression, the kick patter is set nice tho so good on that part. The chops are okay but that main vocal that is looped is kinda repetitive and just doesn't sit well with my ears. The strings further down are a nice add even tho i did hear that kinda bad transition into the main sample. Needs some tweaking bro if you ask me just keep trying to get some better chops if you can and try to out do the last chops you did.

Good sample work. Reminds me of a La Da Darkman track. Drum line is nice, might want to turn it up a little or slap an EQ on there and cut it through the track.
"Quote

I like the sound selection here..... The first poster is right about a 'hissing' sound

but at the same time I like the Vintage Whitenoise(hissing) to a certain extent. it adds contrast and depth to the other sounds.

maybe its 'clipping' that is causing it...

But the music itself is great, the string selection and the voice sample....the melody and the beat alone are great, happy I listened.

You will go far if you keep at it and pay close attention to detail, without overthinking of course. glad I could listen.

Check me out here, 30 seconds of some electronic music. replay it to hear the subtleties
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...llow-*-new-electronic-f4f-have-listen-480941/

cheers

This is really, really nice very nice sample and sound selection. Getting creative with that little vocal sample is pure genius. Few times I geniuely really dig the beats, but this is crazy. The strings almost sound like something from the "Goldfinger" soundtrack. Cannot come up with anything I would change. Checking out your other beats as well, this cannot be a one hit wonder ;)

F4F: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...strumental-middle-eastern-samples-f4f-480955/

very dope work; couple people said it but that Lupe feel is what I was enthralled with forreal. good flipping

Love it man! Personally I like the hiss on some of the samples. I always thought crackles and hisses always gave hip hop tracks a more authentic sound from the 90's. I really like it. I don't have really any complaints... Maybe just bring up the snare just a bit, but overall the composition and mix are golden.

Good music! I'll keep an eye out and follow you on soundcloud.

Thanks for the feed earlier!

Nice Sample, chops are good.
Feel like the drums need to hit harder, this can be done in the mix, just EQ up the low end of the kicks in the mix.
Also felt like the hats and the snare were slightly static, could benefit from a small bit of reverb to help them sink into the beat more.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the feedback.

Back