Dredge x gHost - (Death to the Hanger! ) F4F 100

this is some dope stuff. why is it getting slept on? It's dope to see members of the forum get together and collab. good shit fella's

This is dope, just like PRPS says, it's good to see a community actually collabing with each other! I love it, man. There should be a board or sub for stuff like this!

Check out my soundcloud bro in my signature, I'd be happy to jump on board any of your projects on the future :) I'm new here, but I'm definitely going to build a home here :D
~Nocturnal

not feelin the singing in the start or the first rapper, thats just personal taste, hes not a bad singer it just dont feel right to me, and honestly im not a fan of most british rappers iunno why, i just dunt like the way they ride beats for the most part, again dudes not bad i just dont feel it. second rapper im feelin abit more, but iunno still doesnt sit right with me for some reason. nothing technically wrong with the singer or the rappers, its just not what im feelin.

the beats dope as hell, vocal mixing is mostly onpoint, but could blend the beat with the vocals abit better, like some points stuck out quite abit, but for the most part its tight.

Thx menthol but the rappers are one person that's me lol.. AlienAircraft was singing.. O and I'm not British lol ., thx for checking tho homie

dope man, i like the hook got that rock and roll type vibe, you guys should def collar more in the future #salute

I heard this joint in the cooking stage. Those bells are dope AF it vaguely reminds me of "pesos" by A$AP Rocky....gHost could be the lead singer for God Smack. I love the fact that you guys are creating lanes and not following any set trends. Dredge bar after bar buddy and the mix is clean. Ready for some marketing and promotion to build some buzz for your project. Keep grinding buddy fasho

Good stuff fam, love the beat and the collab, only thing I would say is the vocals need a little clarity and work but love the effort. Check out my joints (in the signature) when you get a chance.

Beat is pretty dope, and the mix is super clean. Rapper's flow is cool, but I think there's some issues with annunciating everything clearly. I'm digging all the screwed/pitch shifting vox. I gotta be honest though, the singing on chorus is pretty wack to me. Also, there's some questionable lyrics going on in the singing at the end. But that's just my opinion. other than that, this is dope. Return feed when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../robert-glasper-sampled-track-all-f4f-494521/

@ wilinout ya man it might sound abit unorganized, but it's done intentionally cuz it fits with the whole drugged out another demension theme.. Thx for the check

this is a cool track, singing is good. The rapping sounds off tho, the mixing isn't great and the flow feels rushed at times. Keep going guys good stuff

Back