New beat "Drugs" //F4F//

Sounds very well mixed. Very smooth and soulful, as Yungspazz said, the sample is a lil repetitive. But that's a matter of taste. Apart from that it's all gd.

Man this is very smokey and chill bro... Feel good stuff here nice sample.. I'm impressed with your music and I would like to work with you on my project. Pm me for details when you get a chance

dope sound and samples, I think the drums could be a little better pronounced tho, especially in an earbud mix setting; they sound a little flat. Other than that, dope beat, pretty chill vibes.

Nice sample and beat.
I think the mix could be better.
More punchy drums then it would sound fuller.
Anyway nice stuff. Keep it up!

Def a sick sample and dope flip - who is that? I'd shorten the intro from 45 seconds, lower the brightness of the hats. Those samples doe - so smooth and this is def one of them head nod tracks I could hear anyone from Talib Kweli, Kendrick to Jill Scott on. This is def my type of track fam and you have some crazy variations in the 2nd verse with those horns(?). One of the illest beats I've heard on FP in a min.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/uni-v-sol-where-you-produced-me-f4f-494907/

Definitely a smoke song, but the sample is too repetitive. Try throwing something else in the mix to freshen it up a bit.

Back