Robert Glasper Sampled Track - ALL F4F

LVtheAura

Please comment on everything, trying a little different style than I'm used to. Hope you guys dig it.

Show me some love on SoundCloud too if you have an account.

Drop links for me to feed you

Last edited:
This one is really dope! Very chill vibe, I love a nice reverse flip. Drums are on point, great swing. Hits well with the bassline. The emcee has a unique flow and voice, really grew on me throughout the track. Dope hook, nice work

Your rapping is on point, I like your flow. I feel like as long as you write well, you are going to do well because of your flow. Production though, needs some work. But I think EQ, frequency management might be the biggest problem. Some frequencies are fighting with each other and most importantly, kick is not cutting through the mix.

Sounds out of space, like it. Good work on reversing the sample, diggin it. Wasn't really feeling the hook, but the rest of the song was hot!

crisp man the voice is nice and clean and mixed well. the hook is really nice too this sounds good my man. clean drums bass sounds good. good jam here brother and thanks for the feed!

That beat is fresh, old school futuristic sound..really nicely done... dope flow also, your voice fits nicely..the mix is on point also. good work. the hook has the perfect vibe for the beat.

Good Work your flow is sick and the beat is nice. Keep it coming

This is so dope man! Really like the flow, and the beat is sick! The vocals could use a little bit more mixing though I think, just to make them a little clearer and sit a bit better in the mix. Really vibin on this one though man keep it up! Check me out too when you get the chance: Samsin-Reprise

Back