R&B Original - Feedback needed and will be returned!!!! :)

the notes sound real familiar.. but who cares, it sounds real good. i like the progression of the beat.

lol it does huh? i think it kinda resembles Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles.. i was listening to it a few weeks back..

Last edited:
i think it sounds really good, and if its your first attempt its impressive! i like the feel to it, and the drumline is nice. uhm ,maybe the piano is a bit to much though. its a bit loud and you can hear it all the time, it kind of overpowers the other instruments, like the strings. its only my subjective opinion though. I also think som strong pads would have made this beat even better. the drums sounds a bit too loud too, maybe lower the volume so they seem more glued to the rest of the beat? else, its really good, so keep up the good work!:)

appreciate if you could give me som feedback on my beat too:
Another pop beat by stinis87 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

nice r&B for ur first attempt. what you should do in my opinion, is slap a eq on the piano and bring down some of that low piano notes, and add a lil reverb plate, not too much just a taste to get a distinctive room appearance of the piano, good beat.

Really good first attempt. I really like the string part in it. I think the mix could do with a bit of work , but other than that its good.

this is a great beat. Good job on this. Did u sample this or make it all on ur own? How long have you been producing.

depends on what you mean by sample... in this case the drums/guitar etc were pre-made beats which i just put together.. but overall, yes i did put it together.. as for how long iv been producing.. not long at all... this was my first attempt.. still trying to work things out lol

check ur inbox for feedback :)
ps. too bad ur original post was emailed to me before edited it :P lol

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

i think it sounds really good, and if its your first attempt its impressive! i like the feel to it, and the drumline is nice. uhm ,maybe the piano is a bit to much though. its a bit loud and you can hear it all the time, it kind of overpowers the other instruments, like the strings. its only my subjective opinion though. I also think som strong pads would have made this beat even better. the drums sounds a bit too loud too, maybe lower the volume so they seem more glued to the rest of the beat? else, its really good, so keep up the good work!:)

appreciate if you could give me som feedback on my beat too:
Another pop beat by stinis87 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Spot on, on the feedback... thanks.. :) i noticed what you said about the drums.. it sounded fine with my headphones but i played it back yesterday on a dif set of speakers and it does sound out of place... i have to find a fine line lol... as for your link, i seem to be having trouble listening to stuff on soundcloud... :( i tried my mobile too but it said its not available on mobile.. have you got any stuff elsewhere? reeeeeallly sorry :( if i get it to work i'll check back..

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

nice r&B for ur first attempt. what you should do in my opinion, is slap a eq on the piano and bring down some of that low piano notes, and add a lil reverb plate, not too much just a taste to get a distinctive room appearance of the piano, good beat.

thanks.. :) and if only i knew what you were talking about lol... im kinda winging it here.. still have to learn the lingo and functions.. :)

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

thank you.. :) i don't know if you saw my previous comment, but im having trouble with sound cloud... i will figure it out and definitely return the feedback :)

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Really good first attempt. I really like the string part in it. I think the mix could do with a bit of work , but other than that its good.

yes it does need work.. :) having toruble with soundcloud.. will get back to you once i fix this problem.. :)

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

This is slammin! im really digging it, good stuff, Keep up the good work!
Drop by my page and show some love, fresh bumping mixes!
Subscribe to my youtube channel!

thanks... aww.. do i have to? :( jk.. i subbed.. :) wana return the love? :)
btw your dancing in the dark mix is amaaaaaaaaaaaing!!!!! love it.. so do you mostly do mixing?

i subbed you, maybe we can work together and collab or somethin further down the line, im lookin for some new talent for my new mixtape and other projects to come, we'll just have to see in time i guess, peace :)

thanks.. i returned the favour.. :) re: collab - glad to! :) altho im more r&b rather than hip-hop.. still.. it would make things interesting :)

I just recently started writing music too, (contemporary keyboardist) but this is pretty good -- for a first serious attempt at writing music or not. even though a few months from now you'll probably grow to hate it, Lol.

I feel like some of the sustain on the piano was bleeding over too much, like i would've just used a real bassline but some of the sustain was "overly audible" at some points though. I like the pizzicatos, this is pretty good. keep writing music.

Ahh this is really nice and relaxing, lower the piano abit.. but still great piano!! Also love the pizzicato!

Last edited:
Lol thank u.. Shawty1 - prob wont grow to hate it.. But agree with what u said :)

And D-Ace - so i keep hearing lol it sounds fine when I'm making it, but sounds rather did when I upload it :s

I like it, nice track. Nothing I can really criticize about it. Better then my first attempt at composing my own beat (I started off with sampling). Anyway I like this beat, just wanted to kick back, then I realized that I have to post this to get some feedback. Oh yeah, and since were havin a subbin party, might as well get me involved righ?

Some feedback would be appreciated:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/love-me-fresh-air-feed-4-feed-392455/

Back