new beat "Evil Genius" half sampled half composed (will return feedback)

hey man, this beat made me wanna write lines. that's how i know im feeling something. my fave part about this beat, which is often overlooked, is every part has its place. the bass line seemed thoughtful and rocked with the rest of the music.

and...where the hell did you find that sick string sample? gotta know.

if i had to criticize one thing, id want a lil more volume/roundness on the bass, this could be easily achieved with a lil multi-range compression, or some eq (rbass etc)

ups

hey man, this beat made me wanna write lines. that's how i know im feeling something. my fave part about this beat, which is often overlooked, is every part has its place. the bass line seemed thoughtful and rocked with the rest of the music.

and...where the hell did you find that sick string sample? gotta know.

if i had to criticize one thing, id want a lil more volume/roundness on the bass, this could be easily achieved with a lil multi-range compression, or some eq (rbass etc)

ups
A while back I downloaded a pack of string loops, I didnt use them for a while cuz most of the loops were boring, kinda sounding like classic music, then I found this one (was one of the last loops lol) it sounded a bit different so I rearranged it, and slowed it down cuz it was faster

thnx for the feedback really appreciate it :)

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

bump :)

lol can't say anything bad about it.. i liked it!!! :) i agree with paper... it CUD have been repetitive, but you fixed it before it can get that far lol nice..

Hey.. listening to Evil Genius and right off, the orchestral sample really came across as uinque. Great flip of that and the bassline complements the melody perfect. I like the old school hiphop feel and the drums work well. It almost gives me a DJ Premier feel in the rawness of it. Doesnt sound too overproduced.. I like the little piano-esque madonlin tremolo effect you bring it. Very nice addition to the beat..I think you could probably throw in a synth here or there to spice it up a bit, but I'm feeling this for sure man... great job and keep em comin:

Return the feed here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...fl-beat-feedback-appreciated-returned-392479/

Back