New Childish/Chance the Rapper Type Beat (F4F!)

Yea.You hit the right spot with those horns man. :D
Beat gives this childish playfull vibe actually,or late night detective office scene where girl like Jessica Rabbit comes in and whole room is full of smokes and at the table sits detective,that would go good with this also. :D
Sounds like Mac Miller kind of beat.

Good job.Cant really find anything what i dont like.

Last edited:
melody part is dope! for me, the drums are a little too soft, and i dont like the sound of the bass, but arranging is good! i would take a sine wave for the bass, not as "textured" as this one! and more hard kicks!

man i am really feeling those horns, good shit! the drums are beautiful too. the bass sound could be better and like flekzz pointed out, a basic sine wave could work really well-- that's about the only thing i would change tho
def sounds like something chance would use

Drums are really messy. Maybe it adds some atmosphere. But I think it's too much :) Especially for hi-hats.
Samples are not bad. So for Chance it's okay :)

I love the melody of those keys..

Horn adds a nice feel..

Real chill, nice job

Only critique would be to EQ that bass a bit. Maybe try messing with large cuts around 250-500 to find out where the mud is coming from. Or side chain compress your kick to the bass.. that'd kick the rest of your instruments more presence.

Peace

Super mellow and relaxing. This has a nice chill out vibe to it. Something about the drums seems a little off though I can't put my finger on it.

Last edited:
thanks for the feed. the kick does sound fine through my speakers though. ill try inc the low ends and see what happens

Great beat man , those horns are sick . Dope synth and drum pattern as well .No complaints here keep up the good work fam.

i made the snare swing intentionally. gives it more of that jazzy feel. thanks for the feed anyway

The keys and horns are dope! Is that a synth?? I'm loving all the melody here, I feel as though the drums are the weak spot. The sample sound a bit weak, they could use some processing. If you're interested, I know that Stix, the drummer for Social Experiment/Chance/Kids Next Door and the whole Savemoney scene has two drum kits out, they're a bit pricey but I have the first volume and it's dope. Keep up the good work and invest time and/or money in your drums.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/sampled-trap-beat-f4f-471250/#post49766455

Back