Sampled Trap Beat - F4F

plotwist90

Check it out. I had a snow day today and made this. The sample is from the movie Akira, from the song Tetsuo. The sampled part is the perc that repeats itself throughout the beat, all the synth work is mine. Stay listening for the end. Tell me what you think!

Last edited:
Oh shit fam this bangs! how'd you get the 808/Bass deep but not overpowering like that? and i cant really say much bad about is, i enjoyed it and i like the synth at the end it makes a nice outro in my opinion.

Oh shit fam this bangs! how'd you get the 808/Bass deep but not overpowering like that? and i cant really say much bad about is, i enjoyed it and i like the synth at the end it makes a nice outro in my opinion.

Thanks a ton man!!! I spent a lot of time on those 808s, I'm a real perfectionist about the them. Check your PMs, I sent you a message about how I do my 808s.

very nce beat man. loving the synth work, i must say its very creative. you using the stix drums for this track?

very nce beat man. loving the synth work, i must say its very creative. you using the stix drums for this track?

No, this is trappier while the Stix drums are mainly acoustic. These drums are from various producer and Goldbaby kits. This was made using the Stix drums. The prices have gone up since the last time I checked but you can get their site sampler with a few samples from each kit for $3, (at least that's how much it was when I bought it) which is really invaluable.

i agree the both the drums and the bass knock, the only thing i don't really like is the synths
, kind of reminds me of phones ringing but that's just a personal preference this is still a dope ass beat!

Back