New song posted what do you guys think??

Cool track man, overall well produced. I think the vocals are a little too loud, but that can be a matter of personal taste. There is also a nasal tone in the vocals I'm not liking. Try to cut that out a bit and that'll be fine. Try searching around the 1K area.

Keep it up bro!

Return the feed pls: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ng-shit-remix-prod-r-skillz-feed4feed-471027/

Hey thanks man ill def check out that frequency and feed comin soon for you

Yeah the vocals are covering everything up. I think they may need some EQ work to thin them out a bit and then re-adjust their level. When working with vocals, I like to make a -db scoop and move it around while the mix plays and then you figure out what freq need to go to make it sit better. They seem a little sterile also like they aren't processed much. I think you need to try some subtle reverb, delay, and maybe even chorus but use what ever works not necessarily all of them.

I really love that melody...it has this bowser castle shuffle feel but then the bouncy bell-ish synth has this Beastie Boys feel. I think all of those parts can come up a lot more and be in the forefront. Is that a sample or synth work? I hear this static / fuzzy noise way up high. If that is an effect, you may want to take that off or lower it for the intro but if that is just part of the synth or samples, you may want to lowpass that fuzz out. I think the problem is that the melody is too quiet compared to the fuzz so if you bring the melody up, the fuzz might be able to stay as is.

The percussion is a little faint to me as well. I would like to hear them pop and sparkle a little more. That is an interesting composition choice as well...no hats on top? I feel like some closed hi-hats lightly walking along might help engrave the groove a bit more but entirely your choice there.

I think overall, if you mix it a lot better it would be really awesome. I like the entire groove and the vocals so I think it is a good song idea.

hey man thx for the review i really appreciate these mixing tips! I just recorded the voc and dropped it into a song a friend made. i try to use the visualizer to cut freq from my voice when it's prominent in the track but what other tips do you have to make it sit better?

Dope track and lyrics , nice flow to man . Vocals need better mixing , sound like there just on top of the beats . Otherwise very dope keep it going fam.

Dope track and lyrics , nice flow to man . Vocals need better mixing , sound like there just on top of the beats . Otherwise very dope keep it going fam.

Aye man thanks for the listen and feed i really appreciate the kind words brother. You have any tunes i can give feed on?

I like the mood, it's very distressing and a little bit anxious? ;O I agree with some of the posts above, the vocals are a little loud and the whole thing could've been mixed a little tighter? All though I kind of like the soft sounding beat.. I think it contributes to the mood quite a lot! Nice one.

Cheers,
Daniel

The beat is cool and unique to it's credit. It just got boring to me pretty fast. You have good flow, personal I'd like to hear more emotion in the presentation. That's just my preference though, I know everybody is different when it comes to that though. Im gonna check out your other stuff. Nice job.

Nice melody in the beginning. It caught me off guard when the rap came in but it grew on me. Nice delivery and dope beat behind it. When the rap comes off, you lose me then. There should be more that goes on, imo. It makes it how apparent how little there is going on in the actual melody and kind of makes it sound almost amateurish, to be completely honest. That's actually pretty impressive that your flow can make the beat that interesting. When the real beat comes on, it adds a little more bounce. I'd maybe add some hats during that part to keep it engaged. Good work

I really like it. I don't have much experience in mixing but in my opinion I think the vocals can be more melodic. Since the vocals are the lead here, maybe you can add more emotion. I gave that advice to a friend of mine and he loved it. He always tries to add melody in his vocals now, and I believe it sounds much better that way. But great job man! i hope to be on your level someday... check out my drafts? soundcloud: mrodri189

Nice melody in the beginning. It caught me off guard when the rap came in but it grew on me. Nice delivery and dope beat behind it. When the rap comes off, you lose me then. There should be more that goes on, imo. It makes it how apparent how little there is going on in the actual melody and kind of makes it sound almost amateurish, to be completely honest. That's actually pretty impressive that your flow can make the beat that interesting. When the real beat comes on, it adds a little more bounce. I'd maybe add some hats during that part to keep it engaged. Good work
Hey man thanks for the kind words! Ya this beat was made by a friend of mine and since it's so simple i really wanted to make it interesting with the lyrics. Ill pass on the feed about the beat. I appreciate you taking time to check it out

I really like it. I don't have much experience in mixing but in my opinion I think the vocals can be more melodic. Since the vocals are the lead here, maybe you can add more emotion. I gave that advice to a friend of mine and he loved it. He always tries to add melody in his vocals now, and I believe it sounds much better that way. But great job man! i hope to be on your level someday... check out my drafts? soundcloud: mrodri189
Hey man i appreciate the feed! Im definatley trying to mix it up with melodies and intensities and suchnot. Im checking out your stuff now good vibes very chill new age jazz. Good stuff though and just keep on working and you can be great man but thanks for the kind words!

Back