New Beat (Be Stronger) All Feed Returned!

Strong indeed! I like what you have layed out here, the drums hit hard and are well mixed and I like the sounds you chose, not many complaints here man you seem to know what you're doing. Good job!

This is quite cool actually. I don't listen to this kind of music regularly so I don't really have anything to compare it to, but it's cool nonetheless.
I'll give you a "Bra jobbat!" out of 10.

Whats up Quike,

Beats dope. I like the dark feel. The mix sounds pretty straight too. Everything sounds really clean and has its own space. If you want to give that low end some more wideness try throwing a plugin like RBass or MaxBass on it and tweak with the presets. You might already do that but yea. The instrumentation and stuff sounds dope love that flute instrument in the hook crazy! Tough track composition is crazy. Return the feed when you can - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-receive-feedback/new-hiphop-beat-f4f-479846/

composiiton is tight as always man. nothing bad to say about this. all i can say is keep up the good work homie. always lookin forward to hear new stuff from you

twinnaz - I learned it all by myself, I read a lot on gearsluts on different mixing topics.

blackroyalty - There is no one holy answer to this, but learning mixing techniques and have a good monitoring is essential! I had before adam a5x with sub monitors they were good, now I upgraded too sE Munro Egg 150 which cost about 2,5k and it's huge difference that's like going over black and white tv too colored HD quality tv....

mr_peoplese - I like it reminds me a bit of 90's trance which I used listen a lot too. It's really cool!

i like this track alot man, i can see plenty of ppl on it...cant really hear anything that needs to be worked on...maybe layer ur electric guitar a lil bit and have them pan...one to each side...and keep a middle one...but thats just my opinion, overall track is great man keep at it

dope percussion. really get the vibe someone is playing a actual set. only real critic i would have is the flute is a little weird to me but that honestly just might be my taste.

Sup guys, I need some feedback! Just mixed it..All feed will be returned just drop your links.

These drums are so hard and def right up my alley - love the percussion in this joint. I also appreciate the use of electric guitar on this since I'm a fellow guitar player. I'm not really feeling that flute, though - seems like just an added in instrument at the last minute...maybe switch up what it's playing or slow it down. Great sequencing.

Back