New Beat (Be Stronger) All Feed Returned!

This is a very clean mix. Clean arrangement. Clean everything. I'd compress the kick a tad bit more for it to stand out. Also, play with panning some more. I hear it in the guitars, butI feel you could get more dynamic with it.

Great sound man! I LOVE the way you used the percussion, it gives so much energy and excitement to the track! The arrangement works perfectly, it really tells the story of the song without even needing an MC! Although I would love to hear someone go hard on it!

Overall great work – keep it up my friend!

I recently made a remix of Chromeo’s “Jealous (I Ain’t With It)” for a competition – I would very much appreciate your feedback on it, and if enjoy it I ask you to please click “vote.” It can be heard at this link:

https://www.indabamusic.com/opportu...missions/c0371f18-f18b-11e3-ad95-22000b2410cc

One small vote could help me achieve my dreams – but only if you feel it is deserving!

Cheers!

Im a guy who really enjoys drums and you did work on the drums in this one good job. The flute part is really catchy too, but I feel that the main melody kind of drowns it out, the drums included. I would turn it down a bit. Nice work on the mixing though I know how much it takes to get it to where it is now.

Back