New beat + rap - B.A.D. - F4F

Kal X

New track I just finished tonight. Hope you guys like it. Leave constructive criticism or a positive comment if you're feeling it. Drop links so I can return feed too.

Follows, likes, and comments on soundcloud are also really appreciated.

Nice flow bro, I feel what your saying, I feel like my mind is too much for the general population as well, and I don't lie either. I like the Kendrick Lamar style hook, you're a good artist dude keep it up, and all I can suggest is to use more punch lines, damn, right when I said that I heard "while I walk on the sky like Anakin" - I used that in Skywalker on my mixtape :p great minds think alike huh? ;)

This is a lot better than what I expected when I clicked on this thread. Your flow and lyrics are consistent and on point. The instrumental reminded me of some of Eminem's old music at the beginning and was dope from beginning to end. I also liked the outro. Probably gonna follow you on soundcloud so I can listen to this again today.

Nice flow bro, I feel what your saying, I feel like my mind is too much for the general population as well, and I don't lie either. I like the Kendrick Lamar style hook, you're a good artist dude keep it up, and all I can suggest is to use more punch lines, damn, right when I said that I heard "while I walk on the sky like Anakin" - I used that in Skywalker on my mixtape :p great minds think alike huh? ;)

haha no doubt bro. Thanks for the feed.

This is a lot better than what I expected when I clicked on this thread. Your flow and lyrics are consistent and on point. The instrumental reminded me of some of Eminem's old music at the beginning and was dope from beginning to end. I also liked the outro. Probably gonna follow you on soundcloud so I can listen to this again today.

Cool really appreciate the follow. Thanks for the feed.

Sounds good :) But i'd like a little bit more eq on the beat :)

Good beat man, like a mix of old school and new school. Really like those vocals in the verse. Sounds like something A$ap Rocky would use. Good job overall man ;)

Ok thanks for the feed guys. VicStylez is there any area in particular that sounds muddy or you just want a tighter mix in general? I did bring out the midrange a little in that constant low synth sound to give it that grimy sound but if it's ruining the mix I may turn it down.

Hey man I like your stuff. Pretty varied. Thanks for feeding. Drop a thread next time so I can leave you more specific feed.

wow, your deff talented man! great work all round on the beat, the lyrics chosen, and the flow applied to the lyrics!! it all just works really well mate! very impressive use of vocal fx!! how-ever, id like to hear more of a mix up every 2 or 4 bars in the bass line? something crazy and kinda wack lol. I dunno might just be a style im not familiar with? all round though sounds very pro! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tion-city-life-feed4feed-449574/#post49659405 check out my latest when you can please!

Thanks for the positive feed guys. Got you both back! Any comments about the mix?

---------- Post added 07-21-2013 at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-20-2013 at 06:25 PM ----------

bumpa bump!!

Im liking the flow on this beat especially the hook but something about that bassline is off. At first I though it was too overpowering in the beginning but as the song progressed it just seemed to repetitive. Great flow and lyrics though man stay focused and you cound get somewhere

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Last edited:
nice flow, nice delivery and your voice fits the beat well. The hook is really strong and those strings are a great switch up, really impressed with the quality of it. I think the track could do with one or two bits of variation, nothing drastic, maybe just drop the bass out for a bar here or there or put some drum fills in - but thats down to my personal tastes.

I think the bass is too heavy and the vocal is not loud enough. Fix them and you'll have a dope song :D However, nice lyrics!

Yo thanks for all the positive feed. I'll consider toning the bass down a little as I could see how it might get repetitive and kind of overpower the beat. I'm glad you all like the hook because I wasn't sure about it after mixing it for so long. Thanks guys and keep it coming up!

Back