New song check it out!!! (feed for feed)

this is dope, really like the beat and the mix is good :) keep up the good work

Yo really like the beat. The vocals are cool too, is that you? Nice flow. I think they could be mixed a little better into the song but overall this is sick. Good job.

Decent New York style beat. Im just more into the newer school/style of music. Defiantly sounds like a cipher beat. I cant really relate to the music though. Gotta be honest! Think I am more into puch lines and gangsta rap!

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

I like that Practice song though! The one after killing the floor! It got those punch lines! Thats that type of music I like. Even the sample. I just start listening to obh ar ab and dark lo. Thats my type of music. Them the hotest up north to me.

- Good sample
- I wish the drums in the instrumental knocked a little more though
- I would layer a harder kick under your 808s and turn up the snare more
- The rapper was decent as well -- had good adlibs and good overdubs -- but really lacked mic presense in my opinion -- but the concept was good

I would say work on the mix of the beat

Please return the favour:

"SheDownForMe" (Drake-Type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Thanks!

This is dope man, really diggin the soulful vibe. I think this track just needs a solid bass line, otherwise it's pretty damn solid. has a very old school sound in terms of the grit on the track. Keep up the good track.

Back