New Beat (This Monday) All Feed Returned!

quike

Hey guys I need some feedback. The beat is still in progress so any suggestions are appreciated. All feed will be returned just drop the links.

Nice one I like the strings/pads. Check out my beat in my signature if you get the chance, I can't post a link yet (not enough posts) but it's in this forum too.

Thanks guys!

* tharealphaze - beat sounded real nice i digged those synths. Vox was a bit annoying.

*jbkrule - Nice sample just fix the mix and your straight.

Im really diggin the beat. I'd prefer a hard hitting snare than what your using right now though, other than that I wouldnt change much to it.

This feels very westcoast g funk to me. The mix could be tweaked a little bit but other than that im really feeling this man. The melodys are good and the beat has a lot of depth

www.soundclick.com/DreEazy

Last edited:
Love the sound selection, five stars for that. Everything blends in well together and a quite broad variarity in the instruments, is it a
accordion i hear at some points??

Haha got to agree with Ace2CWB, futuristic west coast vibe! Well said.

I think you could clear it up some in the mix, to bring out more clarity in it. other than that it's allll good-

Edit; Ye. LOVE LOVE LOVE the
accordion, **** it - dont change a thing. I love it how it is. No bullshit

Last edited:
nice beat cool melody work, i like the layers of sounds and think they are quite cohesive. however, the groove isnt quite tied together... could do with some rolling hi hats to bring it all together nicely.

Back