I'm Nice New Track by the soundist

ya thats my voice put it thru some filters, i was going for like an announcement type feel like a loud speaker. thanks for the feedback.

Nice one it's something different. I personally would take it a another direction and make it score of it. You kno make it real epic. Anyhow the beat needs better drum samples try to layer couple different kicks and snare/claps that would make the drums sound thicker. Besides that the beat could been louder and be more in your face. Good drop

Nice one it's something different. I personally would take it a another direction and make it score of it. You kno make it real epic. Anyhow the beat needs better drum samples try to layer couple different kicks and snare/claps that would make the drums sound thicker. Besides that the beat could been louder and be more in your face. Good drop
I feel what your saying, the track sounds really low on soundcloud. Thanks for the feedback too man im gonna mess around with some drum samples see what happens.

definitely feeling the message behind the track. this is what real hip hop is about. gonna check out some more of your beats.
Thats whats up man thanks for the listen.

Back