Michael Milner x 0 to 100 Remix Feedback for Feedback

Yungspazz

Yo FP Family! ive been missing the past few days :/ I see a lot of work on here im bout to hit feedback on every single on of them right now! lol. But i just dropped a new Freestyle i guess you can say over the 0 to 100 song. I did some extra singing at the end. I Recorded mixed and Mastered as always! I know i been doing a lot of softer stuff recently so i decided to go alil bit harder i guess you can say. so no lovey dovey on this lol. Hope you like it! also i worked on my high freq problem and tried to put more lows in. If anyone can cite my progress and if there's any more improvement i need on that area let me know pleeeease. even drop some VST suggestions if you can. Drop links i'll get back to them quick of course!

Michael Milner

Loving the flow, lyrics, energy and swag in this! You def bodied this beat and you def have a style I can get down with. If these are your freestyles, then I don't wanna even imagine what you do to a track when you write the lyrics! Good lookin out on the feedback you gave.

I like your style, bro. Your voice goes well with this beat and your flow is perfect. Very well mixed & mastered. Keep up the work, homie!

this is tight. beat reminds me of a cypher type vibe. tight man. diggin your style as always. keep it up!

Loving the flow, lyrics, energy and swag in this! You def bodied this beat and you def have a style I can get down with. If these are your freestyles, then I don't wanna even imagine what you do to a track when you write the lyrics! Good lookin out on the feedback you gave.

Thank you thank you, i was kinda faded that night lol... but i did take one punch in towards the end lol

Nice lyrics. Maybe bring that verb down just a little. Dope. Keep it up.

Thanks for the feedback! ahh i knew i should turned that down a tad. but it was sounding dry kinda when i did though :/ guess it was one of them days lol

lyrics are on point kinda reminds me cassidy underground shit when he first started out very solid the mixing is a little hot on the high side on my end and need more emphases on the mids but not a bad job at all good work.

Back