Evo - 92 Til Infinity (Feed For Feed)

returned your feed bro...I dint make the beat im justaskin for criticism is in the track all around im the one rapping.

Oh I see. I definitely thought the rapping was pretty good overall. Maybe parts of the verse could be worked on a bit but it was pretty cool. The recording quality sounded pretty good to me too.

Yoo thanks for the feed!! All returned man.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Bumppp upp

---------- Post added 07-26-2013 at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-25-2013 at 04:56 PM ----------

bumppp upppp

---------- Post added 07-29-2013 at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-26-2013 at 11:12 AM ----------

Lets get this up! Feed 4 Feed

lol alotta people tell me I sound like him man I get that all the time!! but thanks for the feed, ima pm you im feeling the beats you got bro, lets work!

1. The lyrics are on point, same with the flow.
2. The production could use some help.
3. Beat is solid.
Overall great job, just try to get some better production/mic.

-Thanks for your feedback.

I think the vocals sound a little too loud, I've heard the original and it's alright but this remix is better. Except for that deep voice in the background of the chorus, not really feeling that

Yoo thanks for the feed man,means alotthat you like my version better then the original really appreciate that.

Nice flow fam. Your voice has a unique timbre to it which you can use to your advantage in this industry. It's always good when you hear a song and immediately know who is rapping. Good work.

dope man nice lyrics and flow. the rapping part was on point but maybe turn it down just a little bit to make it mix with the beat a little better. :)

Really appreciate the love and comments. I do agree the voice is a lil loud but its not mastered, it will be fixed for my mixtape. Be on the look out for new music soon. Follows me on twitter @theonlyevo

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

bumppp up!! drop them link yall

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Bbbummmpp upp

The drums are good and the sample sounds good but in my opinion the sample should be turned up. I only really got to hear the beat at the very end when the lyrics stopped (and I like it :), it just needs to be turned up). Cheers

Thanks for the feed!!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Lets bump this

Back