Macklemore EDM Trap Remix (Will Return Feedback)

This remix is pretty nice, instrumentation and flow are very solid. The vocals seem a bit disintegrated, maybe a bit of compression and reverb can fix that. That snare needs to be a little harder in the drop, it kinda gets lost in the rest of the beat. Overall, great track dude, just tweak those little things. Check me out > https://www.futureproducers.com/for...se-jump-up-track-funkadelic-remix-f4f-449990/

Thanks for the critique! Just left my review on your post

---------- Post added 07-29-2013 at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-25-2013 at 11:37 AM ----------

Bump. I will return the feedback if you check out this track

Thanks for the feed man , this is real nice when it drops, I agree with what has been said before about the snare fading when the bass comes in. The melody for the drop is real nice though in my opinion, overall a solid track just work on the mix to get that snare hitting more.

Thanks for the feed man , this is real nice when it drops, I agree with what has been said before about the snare fading when the bass comes in. The melody for the drop is real nice though in my opinion, overall a solid track just work on the mix to get that snare hitting more.

Thanks for the critique! I'll be working on my mixing

Im deff feeling the point when the beat drops sounds ****ing awesome! Love the way you flipped this makes it sound even doper!!!! keep grindin

Dope!! very hard when the beat drops.

Sounds a little off key during some parts.

Thanks for the critique

---------- Post added 08-05-2013 at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-04-2013 at 01:39 PM ----------

The beat drops crazy, reminds me of Ludacris "Number Spot" how it was chopped in a way or maybe because its jus brass, but other then that you just nee to work out your eqin and compression and you on bro bro, dope shit! Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eed-feedback-beats-mixes-451210/#post49666901

Thanks! Just left my review on one of your tracks

Oh Spit!!! I can only Imagine how hype y'all were during this session. Good ish. Had me jiggin in my office lol
(P.s.) Y'all Killed that Tippin' Trap Remake. Respect.:cheers:

Last edited:
Oh Spit!!! I can only Imagine how hype y'all were during this session. Good ish. Had me jiggin in my office lol
(P.s.) Y'all Killed that Tippin' Trap Remake. Respect.:cheers:

Thank for checking out both tracks! Make sure to follow us on Soundcloud for more track to come. Do you have a track that I can review?

I agree that this is a creative track, and nice to listen to! I too feel that the vocals are lost in the music a bit, and may need some compression and EQ work to get them to sit on top of the track more.

Back