"Drop (Make The Ground Move)" (EDM Trap Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

BL3

Last edited:
feelin the track, maybe even spice up the snares a lil bit for some extra variety. I'll be dabbling in this "genre" soon

Not my style but it sounds like it's well mixed. Maybe up the snares a bit.

Check me back when you get a chance

Thanks guys for checking the beat out!

And Hitsville i definitely will! -- Im actually checking them out right now!

Last edited:
For the Genre your going for its done very well. As for creativity I mean its similar to everything else. Hard 808... LOL I mean if anyone throws an 808 on there everyone likes it..its the day and age we live in..quality is good. Keep griding!!!!

Check out my thread "Only For Open Minded Individuals"

cool beat just feel like something was lacking but the artist would fill the game and i would add a like a touch of noise to kill dead spots in the frequencies

Sounds great.Everything here works for the most part,I just didnt like that synth that drops at 1:08-Id keep the same melody but change it to something else.Possibly a square synth with some slide on it

At the start when it was building up I felt like it didn't really have a BOOM! to it. Later on you corrected this but you should add to the start. nice sample of his voice (Mercy is hotttt). Overall it's a dope joint mad props bro!

Also, thanks for the feed on my beat, but did check out the updated version? Because some of what you said was corrected in it: http://soundcloud.com/hk_15/swagga-out-prod-by-humza-k

Last edited:
Definitely need to spice up that initial clap with more range on the lower end and oomph either that or just have the song drop and come in there.

Last edited:
Everything is put together nicely. Good melodies that work well together, solid drums, plenty of good breaks in the beat. Not my style, but definitely a well made instrumental. Keep up the good work.

Very cool for what it is. Maybe add a little a louder pad in the background in the bad to add a little depth to it but very cool well produced

Nice sample use and panning in the mix. Build up is very solid. Nice twist on that drop, wasn't expecting that shit to happen.

That crazy synth flutter at the end of each bar is sick. The new video game style synth that comes in doesn't work for me in the mix. Otherwise pretty much everything sounds pretty solid.

Definitely works well for something new with regards to trap though. So 2 thumbs up for originality! Interesting mixing a club/techno rise into trap. Crazy fusion going on.

Feed me -

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...prod-kfxkicks-productions-[f4f-1000%]-420019/

First off thank you for the feedback on my Monster House beat...

This is pretty damn dope man... I think some the mixing on the drums could be a little tighter and cleaner but the instrumentation is dope and this beat sounds pretty original to me. For some reason I feel like the clap and hi hats could sound a little more crisp, thats my only complaint really on the drums but otherwise this is pretty dope.

Back