"Drop (Make The Ground Move)" (EDM Trap Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

this is pretty damn nice. Nice sounds, vocal shots fit in well. Definitely a good commercial track. Good work.

this beat go hard good joob with the mix the kick sound very good instrumentation are sick keep doing your thing

This is dope bro! no complaints,i faved this.coolest thing about this beat is how you keep it alive and un monotonous, great work.

sick, another fan of the new trap! this sounds good, but i think it coulda been cooler if you used another snare (maybe that lex lugar snare that most of alot of new trap guys are using) to shuffle up the beat a bit (that's personal preference though, there arent any big mixing issues i can hear).

wobbles totally kill this when it drops, a different synth would turn this into a KILLER. Dance floor mover regardless, just do not dig the wobble sound. Just sounds a little to muddy. Got some great sample packs with a lot of different wobble sounds at future-graffiti.com in the electronic section.

Nice sample.
Wasnt really feeling the sirens
but everything else is on point!!!! I could see someone like 2 chainz on this
Definitely a club banger!
keep it up

Nice sample use and panning in the mix. Build up is very solid. Nice twist on that drop, wasn't expecting that shit to happen.

That crazy synth flutter at the end of each bar is sick. The new video game style synth that comes in doesn't work for me in the mix. Otherwise pretty much everything sounds pretty solid.

Definitely works well for something new with regards to trap though. So 2 thumbs up for originality! Interesting mixing a club/techno rise into trap. Crazy fusion going on.

Feed me -

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...prod-kfxkicks-productions-[f4f-1000%]-420019/

Still kind of agree with my original feedback on this beat.

Nice work...like the piano melody you got in there as a change in the song...also the samples were fitting as well...keep grinding.

This a good mix here. That bass hit so hard, I can here this out a club foreal man. Keep it pushin

Lost World Rebellion
RicDeVon First Verse
Wrek Less Hook and Second Verse
Jay Marvli$ on the beat

Love that intro with the sirens. I don't love the transitions from that to the buildup, its kinda wierd transition to me. I really like the drop though, cool synth pattern, and then when the high kinda harp sounds come in it sounds great. 808's sound good, not overwhelming but audible. Mixing sounds pretty good to me, not outstanding, but everything has its space in the mix and the panning is good. Great job!

Back