New Beat (Get Out) All Feed Returned!

quike

Hey guys i need some feedback. I just mixed it... All feed will be returned just drop links.

Last edited:
I like the strings you used, some nice sounds in there! Bass groove is cool too. Probably a good beat after mixing it! Props

Like the soft synth work and the variance in the track. Bass line is dope. Kind of has a dr. dre feeling to it.

Thanks for the feed!

The opening strings remind me of what I think was a song from the Firm Album, maybe "Firm Fiasco". Or wait no, I just thought of what it is "Affirmative Action" from Nas's album It Was Written. Wow I am a nerd for picking that up and crawling through my itunes to find it. Similar riffs don't know if that was a sample or just the way you chose to compose it or if it is purely coincidental. I think it is pretty tight man. You always seem to come with a cleaner mix than I can so much respect for that. Synths are pretty cool. You do a good job of incorporating the main melody with different instruments and bringing some new ones in when needed. Nice beat as usual. Seriously, though if you have never heard that song "Affirmative Action" check it out it is a dope track and you will see what I mean. Peace and thanks for the feed on my track.

Feed Returned!

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed!

- Instrumentation is on point
- I think the piano chords could be DEEPER -- it feels too thin (i would add lower notes in the chord)
- Strings are on point
- Mix is on point -- i would fat up the kick more by layering it a bit
- Hook is nice
- Snare sits just right

Great job keep it up!

Hey man cool beat. Returning feed. I think why everyone thinks you haven't mixed this yet is because there's a lot of mid range. EQ that down and bring out the highs and lows as their own separate instruments. Good concept, good instrumentation, pretty original while still having hip-hop flavor. Good job.

Hey man cool beat. Returning feed. I think why everyone thinks you haven't mixed this yet is because there's a lot of mid range. EQ that down and bring out the highs and lows as their own separate instruments. Good concept, good instrumentation, pretty original while still having hip-hop flavor. Good job.

What speakers are u listening too?

Back