dead bass dubstep f4f

sup this is the last beat i made let me know what you think about it

Dead Bass Dubstep - YouTube

Hmm in all honesty I'm not really familiar with these kinds of songs, but I didn't really feel that main loop bass sound. Also since the drum sequence seems to be a main part of the songs. I think you should try giving different drum sounds as most of the ones I've heard from the song are either overused or boring. Not trying to sound like a dick or anything btw I liked the piano anyway keep on grinding man

return feed: By The Garden by Hectic The Jammer on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Hmm in all honesty I'm not really familiar with these kinds of songs, but I didn't really feel that main loop bass sound. Also since the drum sequence seems to be a main part of the songs. I think you should try giving different drum sounds as most of the ones I've heard from the song are either overused or boring. Not trying to sound like a dick or anything btw I liked the piano anyway keep on grinding man

return feed: By The Garden by Hectic The Jammer on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

thm man really appreciated but i dont have any soundcloud account for giving you feedback really sorry...

Last edited:
The intro is a bit loud, turn it down it a bit. For the drums I like the sequencing, could use a bit of compression, but the raw sounds sound good haha. I like the melodies, it adds a nice touch. The vocals need to be mixed, they sounds kinda on top of the mix. The bass tones have too much reverb for my liking, it makes it sound kinda off. Also during the drop the tones get louder then softer then louder again, might wanna check that out. Nice melodies and rhythms, fix em up and polish them and you'll be set.

The intro is a tad repetitive.. Although when the snare comes in, it sounds better. I like the piano you have in the intro. Okay so the dropped made me shift feelings. You're intro was groovin one way and then when it drops, the groove completely changes. This is a cool idea for the middle of a song or at some other changing point but not at a drop. It feels awkward and that's all people are gonna pay attention to. I like some of the Massive leads in here though. Nice progressions. I can't judge the mix or anything because it's on youtube and youtube always sounds shitty. Keep working at it man. Practice makes perfect. Peace.

Back