.:Get Big:. EDM/Hip Hop (Heavily Influenced by FLUME) Free Download F4F!!

RyneCichella

Hey doods! This is my newest track and i'd really appreciate some feedback from everyone from composition to my breaks and my mastering and production! Also please drop links to your stuff so I can return the favor, feed my ears your beats yo!

Jesus, this is big lol; on first go it sounded really good I'll have to hear it again to criticize; but I always like to just listen and chill to a song first lol.

Really good job man, and I definitely see the inspired flume who is one of my favorite producers right now.

I guess the only thing I could only critize on is I felt the kick was very plain Jane; But that's just me being nit picky.

But you got a follow from me man, I'll like to hear what you make in the future.

this is sweet, the only thing is that the velocity on the piano is too high, would be nice with a smoother build for the drop! but keep up the good work!

Nicee, new type of music to me. A mixture of house and hip hop. but not exactly trap. like a chill trap if you wanna call it that lol

Very very good! This is almost monstercat level imo. I really like the drop but the A part was a smidgen plain. The kick needs some work, maybe look into getting a real kick drum sample? As in played by a human and not synthesized? I think it would really pull the song together. Also the second drop needs to be more different from the first, maybe try making the drums double time like in the second drop of First of the Year by Skrillex. (I'm not much of a fan of that song but you have to admit that the drums are incredible. I'm 95% sure that's a real kit he used in that song.) Lastly, the vocal sample was a little repeatitive, maybe put in a few different samples of that kind of style. Overall very good! :D Thanks for feeding me btw! <3

Nice man i'd say the same as others above, use a real kit. another idea could be to have 2 different snares throughout the drop and every 8 bars or so when the snare hits have a moments silence until the next kick comes in and drop the synth on that. things like that really get a crowd going

Back