Castle Walls :: Instrumental (Guaranteed F4F)

JT_Aries

Collaborated on this one with a new producer, Mike Ruiger. Let me know what you guys think of this. Feedback will be returned so drop your links.

Really well put together. The piano and the cello(isnt it cello?) sounds are super. May i ask where they come from? Like someone said earlier: If i was to point something out i would say the lead synth might use a little more work. I'd like to hear the notes a bit shorter and maybe with a little less top in the eq? That's just an idea tho. Maybe it won't sound good. But all in all, great track!

Please check mine out if you have the time

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...on-any-those-will-return-all-feedback-447776/

Thanks for taking the time guys, I will be returning the feedback now.

The piano we used in this track is "Alicia Key's" by Native Instruments. Which is well worth the money, whether your buying in komplete 9 ultimate or on it's own. I highly recommend it.

Yooo this shit is crazy, love that main melody.... keep up the work, do you ever do tracks with MCs?
I'm always looking for new artists to work with, it just seems that a lot of them seem to be down to work and show they have ambition but a final track never surfaces. I'm not sure why this is, but working with artists is what I want to do most.

Nice track, play around with the arrangement a little by bringing your sounds in sooner.

Were can I here more of your music?
I don't upload a lot of my work online as of yet, not until I get my website (JTAries.com) up and running. It's in an extremely basic state right now. I currently just send beats to artists directly that I feel they would like. For now tho you can check out https://soundcloud.com/jt_aries

Last edited:
I'm always looking for new artists to work with, it just seems that a lot of them seem to be down to work and show they have ambition but a final track never surfaces. I'm not sure why this is, but working with artists is what I want to do most.

I don't upload a lot of my work online as of yet, not until I get my website (JTAries.com) up and running. It's in an extremely basic state right now. I currently just send beats to artists directly that I feel they would like. For now tho you can check out https://soundcloud.com/jt_aries

Yeah, I understand... alot of artists seem to be interested & then get sidetracked, I've started to pay for features for my projects so that they are taken seriously, I just posted up a track there I did earlier actually

I really like that bass. What kind of bass is this, like percussion bass? Also the reverb on the synths are amazing.

Thanks for the feed!

- The string intro was nice
- I thought the piano felt kind of thin -- think you could make it thicker (more layer with chords)
- I would turn down the main synth a little down
- Chord progression is nice
- Drum pattern is good
- I would turn up the kick -- it feels a little too low in the mix
- The synth in the hook -- wasn't really feeling that -- don't think it complimented the track very well

I would say work on the mix and find a better instrument for the hook!

Nice collaboration. It's nice, cool, simple, very laid back and chill. I like when the lead comes in at 1:09, nice touch for the hook. The bass is nice, as well the piano, even the strings that come in at 2:58. Good job to both of you.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

Back