Beats. Would love your opinion on any of those. Will return all feedback!

The first and last tracks were prolly my favorites... "Again" and whatever the last one was called, I liked the piano's in them... they were really well constructed.... I would just work on your mix.. the piano still has that sort of cheap, box-y "I just came out of a low quality sampler" sound to it if you know what I mean... and since it's the standpoint of those two beats, all the attention is drawn to them.... just do an EQ sweep to try to find that sound... it's probably somewhere in the low mids, but just go hunting.... you could also boost the top end it open it up and brighten it up a little.

Hope any of that helped. Peace.

Yooo thanks for following back on Soundcloud :) Im just going through your beats here now at the moment, im enjoying them... keep it up man youve a nice sounding mix, Im feeling the 2nd & 4th

Thanks for the follow, I followed back.

I checked out all 4 tracks, I'm a fan of 3 of them, the only one I wasn't feeling was Juvenile Park. The other 3 were really well done, only thing I could say is that some of the sounds came off as cheap. Your melodies and arrangements are all on point tho. If you ever wanna collab hit me up on here or twitter. @JT_Aries.

Keep it up man you got talent.

Back