Vibin' hip-hop beat ready for feedback (100% Returned)

gm2sick

Just finished this track. Its a part 2 to a beat I also finished today. Its supposed to be like a mobbin' beat, with a little of my own flavor on to it. Check it out! Leave link for feedback so I can give it back to you ASAP.

This is the first beat.

Hope you like it, and please leave some good feedback so I can keep working on my music with the help of everyone here. Appreciate it!

This is pretty dope man. I think the kick drum could hit a little harder and maybe have a stronger bass line for this track but otherwise this is dope. I think an experimental artist like Kid Cudi or Kanye or Kendrick Lamar would kill this. I really like the high pitched synth melodies on here, very catchy and just have a dope vibe to them. Both of these have some nice change ups though, its cool how you have two parts to one beat. That high pitched synth that comes in at 4 minutes on part 2 is really dope. The second track has more of a pop feel to it, I could hear Britney Spears on it or maybe Drake or Lil Wayne if it goes hip-hop. Good work on this though, very musical tracks.

This is pretty dope man. I think the kick drum could hit a little harder and maybe have a stronger bass line for this track but otherwise this is dope. I think an experimental artist like Kid Cudi or Kanye or Kendrick Lamar would kill this. I really like the high pitched synth melodies on here, very catchy and just have a dope vibe to them. Both of these have some nice change ups though, its cool how you have two parts to one beat. That high pitched synth that comes in at 4 minutes on part 2 is really dope. The second track has more of a pop feel to it, I could hear Britney Spears on it or maybe Drake or Lil Wayne if it goes hip-hop. Good work on this though, very musical tracks.

Hey appreciate the feedback! Got a link for feedback?

That scratch effect on the vocal sample in the intro was dope -- wasn't really into the beat when it first dropped though but then when it came back in with that synth at 1:36 I was diggin it

I don't really like the little snare roll on the upbeats -- I think it would be more effective if it was only used like once every bar at the most instead of every upbeat like it's a hihat or something -- it sounds just unnatural and lacks genuineness

Don't really like the tone of the bass too, it sounds like an 80s or early 90s bassline which is kind of cheesy

Hats are dope -- love the spread; the ambient synth is also dope and the bass is nice and rumbling and the kicks cut through nice on the low end

It's got it's ups and downs for me but overall it's definitely ain't bad -- could work for pretty much any artist; super versatile

- I like the main melody -- its catchy
- I like the vibe of the beat -- the heavy reverb on the snare's help contribute to the vibe
- I thought the hook could've had way more bass and have a bigger elements to it (add more pads/brass/notes to fill it out)
- 808's on the hook couldve done it more justice
- I would add a counter melody to the main synth and have it play when the main instrument does
- Cool change up in hte 2nd verse

You should listen to TMinus's beats (Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools to be exact) and see how it goes from mellow to BIG in the hook

Please return the favour:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ced-benny-liang-all-feedback-returned-415295/

Thanks!

On the 1st one, i think the mix needs to be cleaned up, the main synth is kinda overriding the rest of the tracks, so do that & clean it up, you should be good. Greta job! Keep Grinding.

Here to return feedback, sorry 'bout the delay, I just started school.

I really like the acid-esque synths, I can tell you have your own unique style, which is crucial for every producer, I feel like there is some oriental influence in the pad like synth line. The beat is dope though, and is nicely mixed. Great job! Keep producing. :D

I think you need more going in the beginning. Just that bass and those drums dont really sound great together. Its not until all the sounds come in that it starts feeling a little more cohesive.. the synth around 1:40 is sick. I dunno that bass just kind of bugs me though.. The sound it's self and the melody. It flows harmonically.. It is just kinda boring. I find myself just wanting to hear that one synth over and over.
Honest feedback. not trying to be harsh
F4F
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-lane-tribute-beat-feed-4-feed-always-416309/

I think you need more going in the beginning. Just that bass and those drums dont really sound great together. Its not until all the sounds come in that it starts feeling a little more cohesive.. the synth around 1:40 is sick. I dunno that bass just kind of bugs me though.. The sound it's self and the melody. It flows harmonically.. It is just kinda boring. I find myself just wanting to hear that one synth over and over.
Honest feedback. not trying to be harsh
F4F
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-lane-tribute-beat-feed-4-feed-always-416309/

Haha. Don't even sweat it. I appreciate the feedback.

Back