Some nice hard bumpin Club music (now this is CREATIVITY!) turn this shit up !!!! F4F

New track for my soon to be released EP. Decided to hit you with a different genre to show off my skillz heres some rap club banging with some electro influences turn this shit up!!!!!! Feed 4 Feed always!

Greetings.

This is cool. I dig the electro vibes and certain articulations. This is different, which I appreciate. The engineering is decent, but I think these sounds deserve some more spectrum clarity. Good job.

Please return the feedback: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/orbit-%7C-%2Ainspired-towa-tei%2A-%7C-f4f-435361/
Thanks man feed returned!

---------- Post added 03-06-2013 at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-05-2013 at 06:10 PM ----------

bump bump

Very different vibe. Not Bad though, it could use a nice better mix over all, the 1st track is a lil too low, and the 2nd track is a lil too loud. Keep doing your thing though.

Very different vibe. Not Bad though, it could use a nice better mix over all, the 1st track is a lil too low, and the 2nd track is a lil too loud. Keep doing your thing though.
I hevent mastered it yet so comes off low my bad but the other track is an older track so not my best work lol thanks for retuning feed bro!

Back