M.A.NBeats Bangin (latest industry worthy beat) (i return feedback)

Really dig the intro, the filter on that sample does the trick.

This is really not my type of cookie usually, but this beat actually had my head nodding! I think its well produced.
Really like the hats, especially just before that glitch part, however i think that the glitch part is too long, have a hard time imaging anyone doing something with.

The other filterpart is also really dope, nice with the panning and the short break before the third verse

Overall a really hype beat, could def go ill in the club hearing this! Love the sample, and the synths are really in my taste. The drums are on point and well arranged and a extra + for the hats which actually was interesting, in most cases in industry beats i think they tend to be too much.

Check this out and leave a comment; https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rfinger-upcoming-beattape-beats-pipes-435938/

For some reason i hear ace hood and kendrick lamar catchin a body on this one. Nice work fam

I liked it except that breakdowns doesn't seem to fit in a rap beat. Remember, rap beats ARE music but are meant to be rapped on. Good work.

Very hard, I definitely **** wit this one. The glitch part was interesting but it prolly should be a lil shorter. Best part is that drop @ like 1:50. great work man

awesome job! The filters seem too exagerated and the transition from the different parts were kinda abrupt too. All in all its dope.I could see this being remixed by a dubstep producer like flux pavillion, and I'm really diggin that vocal sample!

iWould Work On The Mix It Def Distorts A Lot On Some Parts, Especially With The Kick, & Fix The Instruments So They Are More In Tune With The Sample

Not my type of sound but I def enjoyed the listen. Nice sample, nice filtering, sounded like a radio beat.

thanks for all the feed back and was that ****ed up in a good way? are the transitions too complex? how can they improve exactly? and i wanted the filters to have a full 16 bars...just being rebellious lol

Back